Casey Hulse - Natures Spirit Reptiles - Good Guy ? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-21-2007, 06:20 PM   #1
Mike P.
Casey Hulse - Natures Spirit Reptiles - Good Guy ?

You bet he is - I made a post Friday night about a thermostat issue I was having while trying to hook up a 2nd rack to it - The thermostat wigged out and the problem was never resolved - I left only one rack hooked up to it, and awoke Saturday morning to find that the thermostat failed overnight and shut down - luckily I had a few cheap ESU's for backup.

I tried e-mailing 5 different vendors on Saturday morning to check availability on purchasing a new thermostat, however got no replies except for that of Casey Hulse.

He stated that he had 3 in stock, however they were spoken for - He also stated that he had a some being shipped to him on Monday, and that he could make arrangements for one of them to be shipped to me directly. I agreed and paid him the money for the thermostat.

I since have received 2 copies of e-mails from Casey - one being that he requested that one of his thermostats he ordered be directly dropshipped to my address, and another confirmation from Helix that it would happen Monday.

Now I realize that not all vendors operate 7 days a week, and may have a life besides work, however it's nice to know that some such as Casey will step up to the plate and go out of their way to help you out on the weekend when you are in a crunch - He will definately be getting more business from me

Way to make it happen man

Michael J Proetto

Old 01-21-2007, 07:56 PM   #2
brucestephenson
I have purchased three large digital incubators from Casey. All with the Helix DBS-1000 thermostats. Very excellent products and fine service.

Old 01-21-2007, 10:30 PM   #3
Gary O
Casey is awesome. He always is willing to help.

Old 01-22-2007, 05:30 AM   #4
DAND
That's how Casey and Darla operate. This was not a one time deal, this is how they conduct business ALL the time.

Old 01-22-2007, 06:03 AM   #5
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
That's how Casey and Darla operate. This was not a one time deal, this is how they conduct business ALL the time.
Could not agree more David. Casey is a class act!!

Old 01-22-2007, 10:30 AM   #6
frankykeno
If said it before in other threads on Casey and Darla but I'll happily say it again in this one. They are quality people and represent the best of our industry as far as my husband and I are concerned. We've had the pleasure of speaking with them both at the Taylor, MI show and they are straight up nice folks, very professional, friendly and helpful. It doesn't surprise me at all that they would go out of their way to help you with the t-stat issue as they did that for us this year when they stepped up to help ship a rescue/rehabbed BCI that we needed to get to Texas to it's forever home. It's always nice to see a business run in a way that goes beyond just the bottom line buck isn't it.

Old 01-22-2007, 01:27 PM   #7
Snakepliscan
Good Guy!

I bought a rack years ago from Casey. His craftsmanship and service can't be beat! Chuck

Old 01-22-2007, 01:52 PM   #8
lillyorchid
It's GREAT to hear stories like this! I just bookmarked their site so I'll have to give them a try out next time I need something

Old 01-22-2007, 01:54 PM   #9
joyful girl
Nice to know for future purchases!

Old 10-23-2008, 08:37 PM   #10
Mike P.
Incubators

Received an incubator from Casey yesterday - Nice stuff - Fed-Ex on the other hand delivered to the wrong address, and some nice lady called me and said "I think I have your snake cage at my house" lol - But we all know Fed-Ex now don't we...

Good stuff Casey - Thanks Man

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!