Stoner's in love - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-05-2007, 07:22 PM   #1
techgirl
Stoner's in love

Ever since I moved my female bd, MJ, into my daughter's room, my male, Stoner has been in love. He is constantly head bobbing and showing his beard and colors. I have tried to cover the end of his tank facing hers with cardboard to no avail. MJ could care less and pretty much ignores him. Any other suggestions to get him to calm down in the love department? I have some pics to give you an idea of the placing of the tanks.
Attached Images

Old 01-05-2007, 08:46 PM   #2
melindaste
I'm not sure if He will eventually calm down or not.You may have rearange the room a bit if you could.I recently got a tortosis and its set up is on the other side of my livingroom and my male saw the lights and was bobbibg and coloring up. I let him see that it was not a dragon and he still he is going crazy. I had to move things around and he finally has calmed down.I like the set up you have.Looks nice. good luck.

Old 01-06-2007, 01:25 AM   #3
Bar None Reptiles
He's probably going to keep bobbing for as long as the tank is in view, and possibly a bit after. But he would eventually forget. Pretty much, if it is in the same room, he is going to be bobbing. Hopefully he will eventually get bored. Or you can just put him with her and once he gets what he wants he'll stop....maybe. Not much you can do once he got the lovebug in him.

Old 01-08-2007, 10:02 PM   #4
Valley Dragons
I have all of my dragons in the same room, and I have to use dividers between every one of them, including the females. Otherwise the males would go crazy head-bobbing and the females would also try to get to each other.

Jamie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!