A nice little redhead - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-06-2009, 10:35 AM   #11
Randall Turner
He looks really really good outside. I really like his tail and over all clean look, but still has a few big ole freckly speckles.

Old 08-06-2009, 11:57 AM   #12
AbsoluteApril
Thank you!
Randall, I like his speckles too, especially how they group around the saddles.

The father of the litter was here on loan so we took turns picking out which babies we wanted and if you can believe it Redboy was my #3 pick (so 5th pick out of the litter). I'm really happy with how he turned out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFragginDragon View Post
BTW what kind of camera are you using April?
The first 2 sets of pictures were taken with my Olympus FE340 8meg camera (guy got me it for last Xmas). I am still trying to get it figured out, it tends to blur and I don't like the flash. The last set of outdoor pics I too with my guy's Fuji Finepix, I don't remember which model I had got him, similar to the S1500fd if not that same one.

Eventually we'd like to get either a nice Nikon or a Cannon powershot DSLR. (maybe one day...)

Old 08-06-2009, 03:10 PM   #13
densnake1
Very nice, the outside pics really show the pinks. I have the same problem, i have to be really careful because the neighbors have no idea I have so many "critters" in my house.lol Very nice looking critter.

Old 08-06-2009, 05:12 PM   #14
crotalusadamanteus
Looking good April. I know the male is the star of the show, but that females pretty hot looking too, in blue or not. She looks mighty clean.

Great looking critters, the both of them.

Old 08-06-2009, 05:28 PM   #15
AbsoluteApril
Thanks guys! I'm glad I found this little secluded area at my apartment where I can sneak them down for outside photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
that females pretty hot looking too, in blue or not. She looks mighty clean.
Good eyes, yeah she is super clean and looks like bubblegum when in 'new clothes', she is the pinkest hypo I have, Redboy has much more of an orange/red coloration. I'll make sure to get some nice outdoor shots of her after shed.

I also want to show pics up of the 2 other siblings, Puzzle and Velvet, they are more classic harlequins with abbarent patterns. Sadly they are also in blue at the moment. Silly snakes, don't they know I want to take pics?!

Old 08-07-2009, 06:13 PM   #16
crotalusadamanteus
Pfft. Couldn't miss it. She's a looker. Can't wait to see some after shed pics.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!