Digital Reptiles... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-13-2003, 09:11 AM   #1
sean brady
Digital Reptiles...

I'm aware of the history of inquries for them.

What I am wondering if anyone has ever bought a pair of hets from them and proven them out?

Or any posts of good experiences would help. If you don't want to post them email me please.

I am contemplating on getting a pair of adult pied hets.

AGAIN, I AM AWARE OF ALL THE NEGATIVES THEY HAVE RECEIVED, I am looking for anyone who has proven out their lines and has a positive feedback. I am not affiliated with them nor do I know them so any info would help. Again, if you would rather email me with stories so their reputation on this site isn't threatened.

Thank You,

Old 03-13-2003, 11:34 AM   #2
Darin Chappell
Sean,

I understand that you do not wish to propigate any negativity about Digital Reptiles here on the BOI. That is admirable, to be certain. However, I wonder what others are to think when they come upon this thread and there are no further responses? Will they assume that people emailed you with good or bad stories? Or, will they assume that no one had anything good to say about these people at all?

I don't know whether it is a good thing or not to phrase inquiries as you did. However, it will bring about a skewed response from the BOI users, because of the "no negatives, please" parameters you have implied. I just wonder how useful a tool this thread will be to anyone else that might come upon it later?

Just a thought . . .

Old 03-13-2003, 12:25 PM   #3
sean brady
Well I just posted this an hour ago and I assume people work and that’s why there are no replies, or maybe no one has dealt with them and had good report with them. As far as Digital reptiles go, there is a sufficient amount of negative threads about them already so I would assume people already have their view of them. And you’re right maybe I didn't put this in the right spot but It wasn’t in my mind to consider others when posting this. I figured they’re not spending the thousands of dollars I am on top of that I do contribute to this site so this was merely for my benefit and no one else's. Please don't misinterpret me, I am not trying to sound like or be a D!@K I have respect for everyone with morals and ethics for this business and in no way am I lashing out. I am merely looking for others good experiences or breeding histories with their animals to provide me with enough info to make a decision. It's really easy to hear something bad about someone and then go and join in on the bashing. That's not what I am looking for like I said I’ve already read all that. But I appreciate your concern and I thank you for you r response.

And so you feel filled in and nobody feels left out. nobody has emailed me yet with good responses to this ad.

Old 03-13-2003, 01:03 PM   #4
NEWReptiles
Sean, I cannot see any reason why you would want to spend thousands on hets from a guy that was suposidly charged with animal cruelty.

I just dont get it. Did you actually read the other thread. This guy was caught in several lies. Thats how your gonna spend you money???

I case you didnt read 1 of the other threads, here it is.Wonder if these hats are good?

Old 03-13-2003, 01:19 PM   #5
sean brady
Thank You I have decided against them.
THANK YOU

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!