Kevin Allan Peters, Tracy, CA - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-21-2004, 02:30 PM   #141
Scochoman
Check this out

I live in Turlock about 5 minutes from Ceres. I read in another post that he is now doing business from there. Well my girlfriend and some friends were in a bar in Ceres on Saturday and this guy named Kevin who had told them he was in the Navy was bragging about some huge burms that he had just received. Guess what, the other day there was a post about Kevin peters and how he had ripped a guy off for 3 burms 9-13ft range. He is staying in a Motel and has been frequenting this bar for a couple weeks now. Could it be the same guy? Well his friends were telling my GF and her friends not to trust the guy. And on top of it all was trying to tell my GF how he and his buddies run and started KS. Give me a break. This guy is a joke and must be the same Kevin. Hope this helps.

Scott Vernooy

Old 09-21-2004, 03:21 PM   #142
hardcoremarine
ripped off

Today is sept 21 2004 I got ripped off 1.5 weeks ago on 2 very larg burms and a albino burm shipped to him he was suppose to shipp to me he never did. I sent them to 2800 Rose Ave CERES CA but he got kicked out their last week, if any one can help please email at hardcoremarinecorps_1@yahoo.com

Old 08-10-2006, 04:35 AM   #143
ZX11
Has anyone heard from this POS scumbag lately?

Old 09-13-2007, 02:27 PM   #144
allpissedoff
Kevin Allan Peters DOB 9/15/07 is in Washoe Co Jail, Reno NV, inmate #0715484. He spent a year in jail in California up to about Dec 2006. Then he was transfered to Washoe Co jail on a bad check warrant. He got out and then proceeded to ripoff everyone of my friends who tried to help him. He's a pathological liar. He pretends to be a Marine. He has large Marine tattoos. He says he's a vet from Afghanistan, wounded in action. His mother doubts he ever went there. I talked to both his mother and grandfather. They obviously know his tricks. He told me he's into venomous snakes. He was arrested in Carson City NV for ripping off a lady he was stringing along in April 07. He said to her he had was a millionaire. He was then transported to Washoe Co Jail again. He also pretends to be an expert in guns. He said his jail time in CA was because he transported illegal guns to CA. I think this may be a lie. If you google on his full name with quotes, you get here, as I did. If you goto "http://web.public-records-now.com/" and search on his name, one entry from Tracy CA comes up. His mom's name is Dianna. You can pay for more info. This guy should be put away forever or worse.

Old 10-21-2008, 05:48 PM   #145
ZX11
Its been a year since last update. Has anyone heard from this piece of work lately?

Old 10-22-2008, 12:10 AM   #146
sjsexotics
I pmed the op of this I did not realisr how far back this was from. Crazy thing is I know him personaly from a 2002 to 2003. He worked with my husband before being fired. Yes he has many many venomus snakes thet he is scard of and does not care for in the least. Even as a friend he can not stop lieing to you he has no idea of the truth. He is a nut job. He is into guns but also if you question him enough you will understand he does not ever actually know what he is talking about . wow I will give any if needed in pms if interested

ps sorry op for old info in my pm

Old 06-20-2010, 04:23 PM   #147
canecorso
Is this the same guy as Kevin Peters?

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=8&de=780379

Old 06-20-2010, 08:08 PM   #148
vegas slim
The horrible grammar seems to be the same. tons of typos like the emails.

Old 06-20-2010, 08:40 PM   #149
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by canecorso View Post
Is this the same guy as Kevin Peters?

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=8&de=780379
anyone have a picture of Kevin Peters?

I did an in-person trade with Kevin South (met him and his kids in Tracy), seemed like a straight up guy and was vouched for by someone I trust.

Old 06-20-2010, 10:50 PM   #150
canecorso
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
anyone have a picture of Kevin Peters?

I did an in-person trade with Kevin South (met him and his kids in Tracy), seemed like a straight up guy and was vouched for by someone I trust.

I hope it's not the same guy. I sent an email in reference to the male I linked.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!