Kevin Allan Peters, Tracy, CA - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2003, 02:58 PM   #61
ms_terese
Is he a LEO? I know he's claimed that, but he also claimed to be in the Navy. He also claimed to work at a research facility.

He also changes his name and his age. He's gone from 23 to 25 to his current profile stating he was born 1/29/76, which would make him 27.

Not ONE person has come forth to relate a deal gone well. Rowdy has given him the benefit of the doubt, but only has a dead mangrove snake to show for it. Lots of people have lost money and animals to this guy.

I would really like all the people that have gotten ripped by him to let me know where they saw his ads or got in touch with him.

You can even send me that information privately to avoid the risk of having him contact the proper authorities about you. I, apparently, am already past the point of no return on that issue and will be hearing from......well, I'm not sure whom yet, but I'm sure it will be good.......shortly.

Old 06-12-2003, 03:07 PM   #62
Ken Harbart
The new thread regarding Mr Peters and his attempting to have hots shipped into Cali has been merged into this one.

Old 06-12-2003, 03:14 PM   #63
Darin Chappell
This guy is developing a fairly impressive portfolio of scams and attempted scams, I must say! We may have a new winner of the "Jesse Underhill -- I fought the Law and the Law Won" award for scamming above and beyond the call of duty in the area of unethical business practices!

It's just a shame we don't have a clue as to what name should be inscribed on the genuine fool's gold plated trophy!

Old 06-12-2003, 03:44 PM   #64
ZX11
Kevin Peters has sent me emails trying to get me to change the course of this thread and I explained, several times, nothing will change until I see results. I haven't seen anything, yet. I was ripped off in Feb, 2003, and he just now wants to make amends? He knows he is wanted and is being hunted. Not my problem.
Kevin also had a memeber of this board call me to ask I change this thread. He couldn't call because " he is scared". Again, not my problem.
I want to take the time and space here, to thank each and everyone of you for your support and emails and forwarded emails you have sent. I have recieved over 150 responses and everything has been forwarded to the police and FBI.
They now have new info and are closing in quick.
For those wondering, Kevin Allan Peters is his real name, Mike Rodgers, the alias.
As soon as he is picked up and arrested, my civil suit against him will begin, as well. Everything is filed, they just need his body to show up in court.
I also have my airline tickets for the trip to California secured. I will, for the first time see the crook face to face. Watching tears fall from his eyes will be of great delight to me.
My day is coming and Kevin Peters will be just another bad mark on the herp community doing time.
Again, thanks for your outstanding support and info.
To those, he has been rude, too, I can only say that this is what I've been dealing with for three months. I understand how you feel.
But, this bad mark is history, soon.
Michael Parkinson

Old 06-12-2003, 03:46 PM   #65
sputnik
Talking

Quote:
It's just a shame we don't have a clue as to what name should be inscribed on the genuine fool's gold plated trophy!
Go with Kevin Peters ..... at least we'll know it is!

Old 06-12-2003, 03:58 PM   #66
ms_terese
God love ya, Mr. Parkinson....

As irate as many of us are over Mr. Peter's behavior, you're really the one that can take action against him. I commend you for having the mental stamina to do it.

This is bittersweet, really. While Mr. Peters is nearly a poster child for all that is bad in the reptile world, it's so encouraging to know how many people will assist in getting this guy out of the business and hobby.

That shows me that the good guys still win most of them, and you can't ask for more than that.

Think they'll let you take a digital cam into court, Michael? We'd ALL love to see the face that goes with the names.

Btw, is Kevin's fake FC name going to be done away with, or does he get to keep at least both of them that we know about?

Old 06-12-2003, 04:18 PM   #67
ZX11
Can someone change the names Kevin Peters has used to his real name?
I know of Mike Rodgers, cobraman0000, cobraman6911, and cobraman911, as his names and nicks. Does anyone have anything different to add????
All the threads about this fool should be combined to point out he his one and the same, but also, should have all aliases available in the search area, so if anyone wants to look up , say Mike Rodgers, they would directed to the thread exposing this scammer.
Mental stamina not withgoing, it was determination that kept me on the hunt for him. I told him up front, " don't screw me". He did, I hunt.
I re-read his post and he comments on " I followed the letter of the law". Where does the law state that anyone can accept money then refuse the sale and are allowed to keep the money sent??? NO where. Period.
This coming from the idiot says swears he is not Kevin Peters.
I have complete lack of faith in Kevin Peters and his words. But, I am not alone.
Michael Parkinson

Old 06-12-2003, 08:38 PM   #68
Phil
Talking NOT A CHANCE

Ms. Terese,
In answer to your question
__________________________________________________ __
"Is he a LEO? I know he's claimed that, but he also claimed to be in the Navy."
__________________________________________________ __

Let me just say that from what he's shown on this board that there is absolutely no way he'll ever make it into law enforcement. As I former cop from California with a psychology degree I can assure you that this moron wouldn't even come close to passing the psychological exams. Not to mention the written tests, oral boards, lie-detector test, and EXTENSIVE background check he would have to go through BEFORE they would even send him to the academy. And they academy, forget about it-THAT'S WHERE THEY WASH OUT MISTAKES who are a whole lot smarter then this circus monkey.
No offense to circus monkey's intended.

Phil Frost
ZNJ Exotics

Old 06-13-2003, 03:44 PM   #69
BriarpatchHerps
This guys a dirtball to the tenth power. Went out of his way to bend me over and cheat me on a trade, luckily I wasnt born yesterday and when I called him on his shady behavior he threw a tantrum like a toddler lol

Hes honestly not worth the powder it'd take to eliminate him but would still be fun to shake em like a chicken =D

Old 06-13-2003, 04:55 PM   #70
ZX11
Kevin called me last night finally and wanted to refund my money by paypal. I had told him I have no paypal account and the money was to be sent by Western Union only. After 30 minutes, he agreed to send by W.U. but it would take a few days. I will keep everyone posted on this and we'll see how this goes.
I also spoke with the local police and was informed that internet fraud is so wide spread, the Secrect Service is now getting involved in such cases.
When I get through with this post, I will call the S.S. branch in Savannah, Ga, too.
As I told Kevin last night, I will not stop until the money is in my hands. Not in the mail, or anywhere else. My hands.
I'll post later to inform you what I learn from them.
Michael Parkinson

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!