"Wellness" Checks? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 07-12-2012, 10:01 AM   #31
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post

People really do need to pull their sheeple heads out of their assets
I think one can find many genuine examples where those in our government infringe our basic freedoms. As technology grows there is no question that the opportunities for infringement increase.
But those with an agenda see misbehavior everywhere, even where it doesn't exist.

Quote:

Ill leave this thread now.
If you ever have facts come on back. I do know of those who enjoy running around and telling each other the sky is falling, and giving each other knowing glances and being rude to everyone not in their club.

That is not to say that it doesn't make sense to make preparations for disasters natural or otherwise, but parading around being rude just is not what real men do.
There are others here on this site who make preparation for bad times and vow to do what they can to maintain our freedom, but I do not see any of them being rude to others here, in fact the ones I have in mind are uncommonly courteous and honorable.

Old 07-12-2012, 11:04 AM   #32
JColt
Quote:
Have a look in this mirror,
http://truth-out.org/opinion/item/10...ng-a-blind-eye

Ill leave this thread now.
I'm sorry, I couldn't read that blather. That writer has self importance written all over himself.

Old 07-30-2012, 09:08 PM   #33
Metachrosis
When it comes to "your" world you'll have your "facts"

http://bcove.me/qtsivssp

another for the mass"s to deny

http://targetfreedom.com/cfr/police-...n-rodney-king/

The pathetically fragmented public media failed to cover these "FACTS"

Old 07-30-2012, 10:37 PM   #34
Durante
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with Tommy on anyone else here. I am willing to listen to everyone's opinions & thoughts with an open mind as to determine my own believes. I like the idea of having no one to blame but myself for decisions i have made or actions taken in my life. Unfortunately, my short life experience has lead me to believe my remaining life & my son's life will be affected by other factors beyond my control & not completely fair. I'm not old enough to remember how certain things were, came to be, or always been but even my less mature eyes can see problems that effect us now & will in the future. I'm not blaming a certain generation because my peers continue to contribute to the troubles as well. I predict it will only continue when considering the differences in ways we raise our children now compared previous times & changes we enforce to "fix" the issues. I understand I'm drifting & the tread was on a particular subject but rather then post how "I seen a new bill regarding limitations of ammo" thought I thought the thread along with some of the comments were just another small puzzle piece to the big picture of whats not right or could use change in the world we live in today. The end may or may not be near as some think but the time for people to stop taking the lazy route & looking out for only there own faith, pockets, race, rather then humans in general can not come to early. Strength is only good if used & we are stronger then we are showing, at least I continue to hope so. I pray the best for all of you.

Old 08-07-2012, 01:34 PM   #35
Metachrosis
No need in reading all of these,the titles should suffice
  1. Illinois Army National Guard Puts Military War Machines on the Streets
  2. Photo of Combat Vehicles on the Streets of Springfield, Illinois
  3. Media Promotes Troops On Streets to “Cut Down on Crime”
  4. Armored Military Vehicles To Patrol Wisconsin Neighborhoods
  5. “Don’t Be Alarmed”: Army Trains MPs To Drive Tanks On U.S. Streets
  6. Marines Establish Military Presence in San Bernardino County, California
  7. Violating Posse Comitatus: National Guard on the Streets of Kingman, Arizona
  8. Update: Marine “Military Presence” Confirmed in San Bernardino County
  9. Flashback: Video Propaganda On Military Presence at Kentucky Derby
  10. Albuquerque Examiner: Report argues for domestic police role for military
  11. Military to Collaborate with Wyoming Cops in Drunk Driving Crackdown
  12. Senator Warner Supports Domestic Use of Military

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!