Jim Stelpflug (aka. swreptile.com) GREAT Guy!Must Read - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2008, 11:44 AM   #1
Bigalow
Jim Stelpflug (aka. swreptile.com) GREAT Guy!Must Read

Let me tell you what an unbelievable experience this guy had to offer me!

Since the end of June, I've been searching kingsnake.com for what deals they had going on for certain ball python morphs. I'd get something pretty good from someone, then another great deal. Ok, they were all about the same price and the dozen or so people I spoke to all responded fairly quick.

Until I spoke to Jim Stelpflug. He has a list of ball python morphs longer than the height of an average man! His prices to begin with were definitely worth my wild dropping him a line. So I did, and he answered within minutes. Told him I wanted a number of morphs on his list and like everyone else, wanted to see what type of deals he could offer. Not only did he supercede my expectations, he completely blew away the competition with his prices and super quick responses. The original prIces he had to offer on kingsnake.com were LOWER than EVERYONES, then... HE BEAT THAT!!

The ball pythons arrived. Absoultely beautiful animals, all sexed and weighed properly. Now that I think about it, I'm going to post photos of the esquisite animals later when I get home from work just to show you how awesome this guy's collection is.

The moment I took them out of their perfect packaging, none were head shy at all.

If anyone reading this is interested in purchasing ball python morphs this beautiful 2008 season, I would highly suggest searching "swreptile@aol.com" in the kingsnake ball python classified section. The guy has been in business for 20+ years. Mention to him that you were referred by David Pieters from Universal Advantage in NJ. Better Hurry before everyone else gets his superb deals!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!