albanyreptile.com Tom Hallenbeck Inquiry? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-22-2007, 11:30 PM   #1
sixgunsun1177
albanyreptile.com Tom Hallenbeck Inquiry?

I'm looking for some racks for my BPs with Belly Heat and he has the Vision Versa Rack pretty competatively priced.
I was wondering if any had done business with him. His site looks newer and and a search didn't bring up anything.[except for a Rick of Albany Reptiles]

Thanks for any feedback.

Old 12-23-2007, 12:04 AM   #2
hhmoore
Tom/Albany Reptile took over the Vision distributorship formerly owned by Russ Lockenwitz this past summer; so, yes, that part of Albany Reptile is new. I have never purchased from him, but I have interacted with him via email & spoken with him at shows. If I were to find myself considering Vision Products, I would strongly consider Tom (but I am close enough to go pick them up, lol....and no, that is not meant as any sort of negative commentary - its just the way things are ).

Old 12-23-2007, 12:11 AM   #3
hhmoore
One thing I will say in Tom's favor...It's about time somebody thought to offer/post the price of the racks WITH the tubs, lol. Unfortunately, it is a straight add on, with no price break for the package...but it still needed to be done

Old 12-23-2007, 09:03 AM   #4
johnmartino
Great guy. Have done business in the past and will continue to do business in the future. Thanks, John Martino www.johnmichaelreptiles.com

Old 03-01-2008, 10:00 AM   #5
AncientDNA
I just purchased/received a rack from Tom & everything went fine.
I'll probably use him for my rack needs from now on.
His shipping charges are lower and, since he's in my region, I can choose to pick up from him at shows.

Old 03-04-2008, 01:00 PM   #6
NixonRp
I purchased a vision rack from Tom, everything went wonderful. He responded to all e-mails quickly kept me up to date on what was going on. Will be dealing with Tom in the future.

Old 03-07-2008, 12:49 PM   #7
mvite
Tom @ Albany Reptiles is a great seller. I just purchased a Vision 1756 rack -- and Tom contacted me to confirm shipping--and he shipped immediately.

The boxes came sealed but missing about 10 plastic push pins. I contacted Tom to ask if I should call Vision directly--but he insisted that he send them to me right away. They arrived in 2 days.

Tom's a great hobbyist/businessperson to deal with!

MARK VITELLI

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!