Doug Delclaive owner D&J Reptiles VERY BAD GUY) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-28-2008, 07:19 PM   #41
forever29
Jim,

I would love to be a fly on your computer
I will stay tuned.

Leslie

Old 06-29-2008, 02:08 AM   #42
MikeCurtin
Did Rob get captured by hobbits or something? Hasen't been here in a few days....hmmmm,

Old 06-29-2008, 05:12 AM   #43
Death_Viper
Who gives a S@@T Chuckie ?

Get a life. Maybe you should just ask Dave Lawson to marry you so you could be together always ! Your daddy'll be home soon, so pick up your toys before you get the ass beatin' you deserve.

Old 06-29-2008, 09:21 AM   #44
MDC_Ophiuchus
Such classy behavior I always see here on the good ole' BOI.

Old 06-29-2008, 09:25 AM   #45
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Viper
Who gives a S@@T Chuckie ?
Get a life. Maybe you should just ask Dave Lawson to marry you so you could be together always ! Your daddy'll be home soon, so pick up your toys before you get the ass beatin' you deserve.
You keep cussing at me and talking about toys and talking about my father beating me up. I would suggest that you are projecting and did not have a very happy childhood. I'd love to help you and buy you a toy and give you a hug, but what you really need is some professional help. That anger of yours is going to get you into a world of trouble someday.

Try and keep your emotions in check and keep this thread on topic.

Old 06-29-2008, 02:27 PM   #46
Death_Viper
Stop Hiding

Hey Chuckie.....you do not exist. I did a little search for you. What's wrong, can't get a phone or a home of your own. I forgot, you still live with your momma and daddy. You are a pathetic little worm who hides behind his computer because that is all a child like you can do. Grow up and come out to play like a man instead of the low life coward you clearly are.

Old 06-29-2008, 03:14 PM   #47
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Viper
Hey Chuckie.....you do not exist. I did a little search for you. What's wrong, can't get a phone or a home of your own. I forgot, you still live with your momma and daddy. You are a pathetic little worm who hides behind his computer because that is all a child like you can do. Grow up and come out to play like a man instead of the low life coward you clearly are.
You are projecting again. I feel sad that your life is in such a shambles that it has caused you to become an aggressive and threatening stalker. Its not my fault I have a better life than you. I forgive you for though, its not uncommon for a person like you, in your state of mind, to have fits of rage and outbursts just like this with those who truly do nothing to deserve it.

And please....keep your posts on topic. That was an order and I'll bet you don't like being ordered around. KEEP YOUR POST ON TOPIC.

Old 06-29-2008, 03:26 PM   #48
lanceheads
uh, what was the topic? First is was a guy Rob Tiemean who is owed some animals.Then Rob suddenly morphed into Dave Lawson,then another Mr. Lawson comes along who is proven NOT to be Dave, then this Mr. English starts picking on Chuck. Let's see, where are we now?

Randal Berry

Old 06-29-2008, 03:28 PM   #49
lanceheads
I mean Rob Tieman.

Old 06-29-2008, 03:41 PM   #50
MikeCurtin
The way Mr. English has come out of the gates w/ both guns blazing, I'm starting to wonder who he is and what exactly his beef with Chuck is. He's not the first guy to have a problem with him, but good GOD!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!