S & S Exotics? [Inquiry] - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 05:05 PM   #1
JeremyNicholson
S & S Exotics? [Inquiry]

Has anyone ever dealt with S & S Exotics in Houston, Texas? I looked at some of their ads on kingsnake for herps, but I'm also looking at some of their mammals.

Thanks.

~Rebecca R.

Old 07-07-2008, 07:40 PM   #2
Big Red
I live in Houston and I've been to their store a couple times. Its defiantly a top notch place. I've never bought an animal there but I have sold some to them.

Old 07-07-2008, 10:05 PM   #3
snakewrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyNicholson
Has anyone ever dealt with S & S Exotics in Houston, Texas? I looked at some of their ads on kingsnake for herps, but I'm also looking at some of their mammals.

Thanks.

~Rebecca R.
Are you Jeremy Nicholson or Rebecca R. ?

Old 07-07-2008, 10:56 PM   #4
JeremyNicholson
Quote:
Originally Posted by SethsExotics
Are you Jeremy Nicholson or Rebecca R. ?

I am deeply sorry for not using my real name on here. I just felt incredibly uncomfortable. Because my last name is so unique, it's extremely easy to track me and my family down via white pages. There are only a few of us in the entire country. And my family would NOT like that. I am also underage in reality. I usually always go by the rule to never give out my full name and age except to people I know, for safety concerns. Please understand. I again apologise to any mods for breaking any rules.

I did not feel comfortable with posting my full name, so I used a name I commonly use on the internet. I am really, really sorry.

My real name is Rebecca R. From now on, I will sign my posts as such, and try to shy away from using fake names, as it causes confusion for everyone. I am not a conman, I am not a breeder, I am just an interested hobbyist who wanted to know if this certain location would be a good place to pick up a snake or mammal.

Thank you, and please do not ban me...

Rebecca R.

Old 07-08-2008, 12:14 AM   #5
John E Dove
I'm not sure how the Mods will respond to this Ms. Rebecca R. but full real names are required when posting on the BOI.

Old 07-08-2008, 12:17 AM   #6
Dennis Hultman
Then feel free to use the rest of this site but you will not continue posting within this section. Your full name is required within the BOI section just like everyone else.

Old 07-08-2008, 12:25 AM   #7
Dennis Hultman
This is your post on another thread calling for someone else to prove who they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyNicholson
C'mon, show us your driver's license.

Heck, I'd show them my driver's license even if I was in trouble (not that I have one, lol)
If you wish to continue posting here, maybe we should require the same? Any further posts without a first and last name will be deleted. Previous posts may be subject to deletion and your user account banned.

Thank you in advance for following the simple rules of this site. Please read them all at the link provided below.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=8880

Old 07-08-2008, 12:48 AM   #8
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Previous posts may be subject to deletion
That also includes this entire thread. You can correct the name field with your real name by contacting WebSlave by private message. Please do so with haste.

Old 07-08-2008, 01:35 AM   #9
WebSlave
Actually, there are 8 posts within the BOI by this person, apparently NONE using a real full name. ALL posts are likely going to be deleted unless the rules are complied with. And the member may very well get banned for putting us through some unnecessary work by openly flaunting this rule.

If you can't abide by the rules, then you have no business being in this forum.

Old 07-09-2008, 01:42 AM   #10
spix14
Back on topic, I have bought two snakes from S&S-a male Emerald Tree Boa and a female Suriname boa. The Emmy was a import and came with an added bonus of mites and was a picky feeder-but no real complaints as I knew he was WC specimen (you get what you pay for) although it would have been nice if they had at least gotten rid of the mites. The suri as well came with mites, which was a little more vexing as she was supposedly captive bred. She eats like a champ and has been healthy otherwise, though. All in all, a mixed bag-if you can go there in person to inspect your animal, and know what to look for, ( I made the mistake of sending the hubby to pick our two up) then you might get a nice animal-but I sure wouldn't order over the internet. I would definitely steer clear of their Ball Pythons-their feeding routine consists of throwing a handful of fuzzies into a cage containing about 50 hatchlings, and I've heard some other rumors about certain viruses being present in them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread