Kevin Rhodes-Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2008, 02:11 PM   #1
ntfish
Kevin Rhodes-Good Guy

Just letting everyone know that I received a shipment of collared lizards from Kevin Rhodes of Lubbock,TX last week. The animals were packed well with an ice pack and arrived healthy and eating within hours. He had photos posted of each individual animal on another classified reptile site. I was able to see and pick the exact animals I wanted. I am always leery of trying new vendors/individuals when buying lizards since you never know if you'll be ripped off, or what. I will buy from Kevin again and have been in contact with him several times since the sale discussing new collareds. If you are looking for collared lizards, you'd be hard pressed to find someone with a better selection. JMHO

Scott

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!