**THEIVES!!! Amber Diehl/ Chuck Clifford TriCounty Exotics** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2008, 11:16 AM   #1
MikeBurns01
**THEIVES!!! Amber Diehl/ Chuck Clifford TriCounty Exotics**

I have been into herps for many years now and have never encountered something like this before. After I sent a $600 money order to Amber Diehl for a pair of tricolor hognose snakes, she failed to ship 3 times and then fell off the face of the earth apparently. She wont answer her email or phone and she conveinantly doesn't have voicemail. This is ridiculous. I purchased these snakes in mid june, and here I am today with no snakes and no refund. I am not a person with anywhere near a lot of money, and now I'm completely screwed out of my food and gas. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!! Unless you are one for being robbed.

Chuck Clifford
All That Slithers/ TriCounty Exotics

Amber Diehl
All That Slithers/ TriCounty Exotics
803-614-1735

122 Brown Loop
Harleyville, SC 29448

Old 07-10-2008, 11:22 AM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
If you still have the reciept for the MO you can have it canceled. Im not sure about refunds.

Are there any email exchanges available for this transaction as well? Or any information as to where this girl is located? maybe somone in her area knows who she is.

Good luck....

Old 07-10-2008, 11:24 AM   #3
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
Or any information as to where this girl is located?
LOL nevermind, you provided that. I just thought it was a signature of sorts, so i ignored it.

Old 07-10-2008, 11:34 AM   #4
juggalo
I have never heard of them I will have to ask around a little.
That is not to far away from me.

Old 07-10-2008, 11:48 AM   #5
John E Dove
They have another bad posting here.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=Amber+Diehl

Old 07-10-2008, 12:19 PM   #6
MikeBurns01
Yes I have her address I have the address for chucks place of work. I have documentation of all the emails involved in the transaction and I still have the money order receipt(somewhere!) I just don't know what to do.

Old 07-10-2008, 01:55 PM   #7
John E Dove
Would you please post the emails here so we can see what the details of this deal were?

Old 07-10-2008, 02:04 PM   #8
WebSlave
Since it is not explicity stated elsewhere, and I would rather not have people make a false assumption that your login handle is actually your name, you need to provide that info in your posts on the BOI. Failure to do so will get this thread locked and then deleted.

Old 07-10-2008, 04:07 PM   #9
MikeBurns01
I'm confused. My login name is also my name, so what do I have to do so this wont get deleted?

I will post the email transcript shortly.

Old 07-10-2008, 04:12 PM   #10
MikeBurns01
Hope it makes sense. ... The top is the one I just recently sent, and the bottom is the begininning of the transaction.

I believe today is the third time my snakes have not been shipped to me as I was told. This is getting ridiculous. I want either my snakes or my money by the end of the week. I have been nothing but polite, punctual, and proffessional when dealing with you and Tri County exotics or all that slithers or whatever it is. I have given you $600 of my own personal money, and I can't even get someone to answer my calls except for Lucky 7's tattoo. If I hear nothing from you, legal action may have to be pursued. Thank you.

--- On Thu, 7/3/08, Amber Diehl <tricountyexotics@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Message about: Fantastic 1.1 Tricolor Hogs
To: mikeyb4989@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, July 3, 2008, 11:49 AM

we're holding everything until Monday, it's an hour trip and timing did not work for some people due to the holiday. Everyone will be going out Monday am and tracking numbers will be sent then. So please expect TUESDAY arrival.

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 3:32 PM, Mike Burns <mikeyb4989@yahoo.com> wrote:

Yes I will still need them held, thank you!

--- On Wed, 7/2/08, Amber Diehl <tricountyexotics@gmail.com> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, July 2, 2008, 10:40 AM

Mike
We had to put off shipping until today for arrival tomorrow Thursday by 10:30 am, if you will still need them held at counter let me know asap. Thanks
Amber

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Mike Burns <mikeyb4989@yahoo.com> wrote:

That sounds great. And remember that I wont be home till a little bit before 4 so if they could hold it till then! Thanks!! Can't wait!

--- On Mon, 6/30/08, Amber Diehl <tricountyexotics@gmail.com> wrote:

Date: Monday, June 30, 2008, 2:12 PM

HI Michael, recieved your payment for the Tricolor Hognoses today,thank you. We plan on shipping tomorrow for Wednesday arrival. Hope that is satisfactory for you. If not please email asap. Thank you,
Amber

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 3:14 PM, Amber Diehl <tricountyexotics@gmail.com> wrote:

No problem,Thanks Michael

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 12:10 PM, Mike Burns <mikeyb4989@yahoo.com> wrote:

Okay great! It should be in the mail today! Just for you info I am

Michael Burns

--- On Wed, 6/25/08, Amber Diehl <tricountyexotics@gmail.com> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2008, 10:51 AM

Postal money order
Amber

Amber Diehl
122 Brown Loop
Harleyville,SC 29448
803-614-1735

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 7:17 PM, Mike Burns <mikeyb4989@yahoo.com> wrote:

What method of payment would be best?

--- On Tue, 6/24/08, Amber Diehl <tricountyexotics@gmail.com> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 5:47 PM

I don't take paypal,sorry.

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 9:02 AM, Mike Burns <mikeyb4989@yahoo.com> wrote:

In that case, I would love to purchase them. The price includes shipping, correct? Do you accept paypal? Thanks in advance!

--- On Mon, 6/23/08, Amber Diehl <tricountyexotics@gmail.com> wrote:

Date: Monday, June 23, 2008, 7:41 PM

I certainly can have them held at their location for you,yes.

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 7:12 PM, Mike Burns <mikeyb4989@yahoo.com> wrote:

I would like to purchase them. My only concern is with shipping. I work 7-3 M-F and cant take anytime off. Would fedex be able to hold a package until 4?

--- On Mon, 6/23/08, Amber Diehl <tricountyexotics@gmail.com> wrote:

To: MikeyB4989@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, June 23, 2008, 6:16 PM

Hi, they are available. I am not sure of exact age, these were part of a trade but by approximating the male is a long yearling and the female is around 2. Thanks,
Amber

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 3:40 PM, <MikeyB4989@yahoo.com> wrote:

NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised

Hello, I was very interested in obtaining the pair of tricolors. Are they still available? If so, how old are they? Thanks a lot!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!