GOOD GUY - Peter Strelkow - HotSnakes2Go.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-19-2008, 12:22 PM   #1
wisema2297
GOOD GUY - Peter Strelkow - HotSnakes2Go.com

I bought a pair of hatchling hypo stripes from Pete in 2006. He accidently sent me a normal stripe female along with a hypo stripe male. I didn't catch it because at the time I really didn't know the differnces to look for since I had never seen a hypo stripe in person. Well this season (2 years later) I bred the pair together and was puzzled when I got all normal striped hatchlings along with anery and amel stripes to prove the hets he said they had. I sent Pete an email along with pictures of the clutch and of the female. He responded fairly soon and agreed that a mistake had been made. He said that he may have a 2007 female hypo stripe that he could send me. A week later he contacted me again asking for my contact and mail info because he did indeed have a 2007 female hypo stripe and is sending her to me free of charge!!

This in my opinion is what a "Good Guy" is all about. Thanks Pete for the wonderful corns and you will DEFINITLY get more of my business!!

Ralph Mills
Ashland, VA

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!