Frankenstein Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-30-2008, 01:23 PM   #1
jmeg
Frankenstein Exotics

I just received my first two leopards from Brett Boller and I wanted to let folks know it was a pleasure doing business with him.

I ordered two young animals from him the evening of 07/24 and they were shipped to me on 07/28.

Through some sort of foul-up with the shipper they were not delivered to me but returned to him on 7/29.

He immediately contacted me, apologizing and offering a complete refund, refund of shipping or an additional animal @ no charge, depending on how/when the animals arrived back to him and what I decided I wanted to do.

As it turned out, he was able to re-ship them the afternoon of the 29th - after ensuring they had suffered no ill effects from thier night in overnight delivery limbo - and they arrived no later than 8 minutes past the estimated deliver time.

Because he was able to re-ship them so quickly, he did not have the time or opportunity to pack the third animal but still gave me a $60 credit on my next order. One which I'm pretty sure to be making one day (Brett, I'm thinking about a couple of Fat-Tails for my office now if you plan on expanding your operation).

So, here's a transaction that he wasn't making a ton of $ on in the first place - and may well have lost money since he probably had to pay shipping twice - and he still went out of his way to make sure the animals arrived to me in good condition and on time, as well as issue me a credit for the inconvenience of the shipping mix-up.

This is only the second time I've purchased online and not been able to see the animals in person first and it's been a great relief to deal with someone who's honest and contentious.

So, thanks, man.

Jack Thompson

Old 08-20-2008, 06:41 AM   #2
jmeg
Thumbs up

I see a lot of negative posts on here and I feel like a good experiences need to be acknowledged.

Just received my second order from Brett.

Once again, animals arrived on time and in great condition.

His customer service is most excellent and he's a pleasure to deal with.

Highly recommend Frankenstein Exotics for your leopard gecko shopping.

Jack Thompson

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!