'06 Adult female TEXAS bairds!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 09-22-2010, 08:39 AM   #1
leoghann
'06 Adult female TEXAS bairds!!

Hey all,

I have for sale a big '06 adult female texas bairds. She's got great color and decent temperament for a ratsnake. I got her from draybar snakes a while back and she'll eat just about anything you put in front of her. Great snake to have, very intelligent and loves watching what's going on outside her tank. I'm asking 90 + shipping for her so get her now before next season comes - she'll make some awesome babies! e-mail me at stnll@aol.com if interested. I may also do trades, mostly for bp's but shoot me an offer. the worst I can do is say no : )

Sarah

p.s. she's in shed in the pic but you can still see how nice the silver coloration is!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-11-2010, 12:33 PM   #2
leoghann
bump . . .
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-11-2010, 11:36 PM   #3
spaps
Question looks greenish

could this be a mexican baird, mine are much more redish?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!