Hide outs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Other Lizards Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-24-2003, 11:38 AM   #1
mycurlylocks
Question Hide outs

I have done like Doug Dix told me and put in hide boxes, but the uros seem to care less. Is this normal?

Old 02-24-2003, 12:38 PM   #2
dwedeking
We use hides but also put pieces of large driftwood against the corners. The uro's seem to like to wedge themselves behind the logs and peek around the corners.

Also we've found that when uros are looking for a place to hide they like it tight. Something they have to wedge themselves into or under.

Old 02-25-2003, 04:59 PM   #3
mycurlylocks
I thought maybe I was doing something wrong. I had done like Doug said and made the hidebox openings small and enough dirt to make it a very snug fit. All the uros did was hide under the rocks and wood. Now to find some great wood somewhere (Sparks of jealousy fly!)!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!