BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 140 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-25-2014, 01:31 AM   #1391
JCCS
Actually, it is a criminal act and can and generally does result in a warrant for arrest. Next deflection?

Old 03-25-2014, 01:32 AM   #1392
laterob
Wasn't skipped. You posed it 4 days after your agreement, to deflect attention from yourself and give yourself an excuse not to honor your obligation.

Old 03-25-2014, 01:35 AM   #1393
laterob
To refuse to pay something you said you would four days ago is the very definition of a Bad Guy.

Promise x Excuse = Bad Guy

Old 03-25-2014, 01:36 AM   #1394
csreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
Yup. You asked questions in the 1300's to weasel yourself out of an offer you made that was accepted 4 days earlier.

What am I missing?
I dont care about the one $120 but the truth will be said!

She lied in her statement stating she had never been compensated by me? In fact she has if, in the snake post she accused me of having mites and later correct her self, in which she will do the same in this POST! She lied and has been compensated for this matter which she acknowledge in earlier posted back in 2009! Now come back here and later and say the it not trues is simple a lie! @April one of us is not telling the truth and to whom is it? Don't use the your mixed up and or ect. Did you lie or not?

Old 03-25-2014, 01:38 AM   #1395
csreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
Actually, it is a criminal act and can and generally does result in a warrant for arrest. Next deflection?
OOO was one granted LOL True or False? LOL

Old 03-25-2014, 01:41 AM   #1396
laterob
Quote:
Thanks. I do know for a fact that he had animals seized. Maybe they took everything because some of the animals he had were ones that he wasn't supposed to have... All is said and done, though posting on here is how I'm letting Charles know about it. Thinking back, maybe I should have eaten the $120, because now I have skinny snakes with mites to deal with. I just found the damn mites today. I've been trying to quarantine as well as possible, but my place isn't very big. Hopefully they haven't traveled too far. I really don't like the idea of them spreading to the rest of my collection. Yeah, maybe I would have been better off leaving this unresolved. I haven't had to deal with mites for over 7 years and it's not a fun prospect when I also keep tarantulas that are sensitive to a lot of the mite treatments...
This one, Charles? Doesn't get you off the hook for your promise.

Old 03-25-2014, 01:41 AM   #1397
csreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardK View Post
Hmm.... public records in Minnesota seems a good place to start

Events & Orders of the Court
DISPOSITIONS
11/13/2006
Disposition (Judicial Officer: Judge, Presiding)
1. (TCIS Amended Charge) KEEP ANIMAL W/O PERMIT
Guilty
11/13/2006
Plea (Judicial Officer: Judge, Presiding)
Guilty
11/13/2006
Converted TCIS Criminal Sentence (Judicial Officer: Monahan, M. Michael)
06/22/2006 (CNVLEVEL) 198.02 (CNVOFFENSE)
Converted Disposition:
Pronounced: 90 Days Confinement NCIC: MN062023C - Ramsey County Workhouse Probation: 1 Years Probation NCIC: MN062013J - Ramsey Co. Court - St. Paul Conditional: 5 Days Length of Stay: 1 Years Probation Type: Unsupervised
Converted Disposition:
Fined: $52.00 Surcharge: $78.00
Converted Disposition:
Other Court Provisions: 365: Credit w/time Srvd 540: Comply with Conditions
Converted Disposition:
Comments: 90D & $1000 SS CT 1YR; SV 5D CR 5D SVD;$52 +;APPLY FOR ANIMAL PERMIT W/30D/ABIDGE BY OUTCOME REL OR LD

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
07/10/2006 FLD-Case Filed (Judicial Officer: Judge, Presiding )
09/14/2006 CANCELED Arraignment (1:00 PM) (Judicial Officer PM Arraignments, Ramsey Crm)
Other
09/14/2006 Hearing (1:00 PM) (Judicial Officer Clark, James H., Jr.)
Result: Converted Activity Status Flag Occurred
11/13/2006 CLO-Closed (Judicial Officer: Judge, Presiding )
11/13/2006 WRD-Warrant Returned (Judicial Officer: Administrative, Calendar )
11/13/2006 CANCELED Arraignment (8:31 AM) (Judicial Officer AM Arraignments, Ramsey Crm)
Other
11/13/2006 Sentencing (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Monahan, M. Michael)
Result: Converted Activity Status Flag Occurred
12/18/2006 Pending Referral to Collections (Judicial Officer: Judge, Presiding )
11/20/2007 CLO-Closed (Judicial Officer: Judge, Presiding )
04/14/2008 Sent to Collections
04/14/2008 Sent to Collections
06/26/2008 Update sent to Collections
06/26/2008 Update sent to Collections
07/01/2010 Collection Agency Transition
12/21/2010 Sent to Collections
11/22/2011 Collection Referral Closed by Collection Agency
11/13/2013 Collections Review [R] (Judicial Officer: Judge, Presiding )
LOL,

CANCELED Arraignment
CLO-Closed
CLO-Closed
CANCELED Arraignment
CLO-Closed

LOVE MY LAWYERS!

PS> I wont be paying those traffic ticket also!

Old 03-25-2014, 01:47 AM   #1398
csreptiles
Quote:
This one, Charles? Doesn't get you off the hook for your promise.
laterob

Do you think based on some of things I've posted this $120 is a huge deal to me?

Frankly this is my point, honestly what does this provide? In fact honestly I rather see April with the funds, I'm not trying to bash any. I juts saying some people will post here and lay blame on other when they themselves have issues in there back yards. Many of those Minnesota reptiles use dual address and ect. to lie about where the reptiles are located.I just saying one that troth the most stones to seem to at times have the most issues. Now She was giving snake of mine back then do you feels it far for me to repay her?

Old 03-25-2014, 01:55 AM   #1399
laterob
Charles, I've been saying the same thing over and over. You came back to this thread, agreed to pay her, and need to do it.

I don't know what happened. I've read the posts around 11/2007. I won't comment on those...go read them again yourself (around page 102 on my screen).

But, you said you'd put this behind you. You said you were going to pay her and make it right. If you are starting a new business, and want to do it right, don't do it dragging old crap behind you. And lose the capital 'I' in Investment...it doesn't belong.

Now pay the Herp. Society already.

Old 03-25-2014, 02:05 AM   #1400
csreptiles
Quote:
Charles, I've been saying the same thing over and over. You came back to this thread, agreed to pay her, and need to do it.

I don't know what happened. I've read the posts around 11/2007. I won't comment on those...go read them again yourself (around page 102 on my screen).

But, you said you'd put this behind you. You said you were going to pay her and make it right. If you are starting a new business, and want to do it right, don't do it dragging old crap behind you. And lose the capital 'I' in Investment...it doesn't belong.

Now pay the Herp. Society already.
Franking you keeping posting thing are thing as if true, You last message of the mites in infect are false, Those reptiles had been from what I heard housed in VERY HAD adaptions location full of all types of stuff! Which 7-10 days so later get them adopted and the mite problem is mine?? Whom more lickly to have mites, the adoption housing location or a private collector or and or ect.? April posted and or makes people think those came from me, Then later posted that she can infect she did not know the where the mites came from.

I'm done Officially, I'm not post nothing else here other than the image of my donation.

PS. laterob even upsetting at time, I say your one of better people here! Thursday once I return to work, I will call the MHS and make the donation in @April name and post the proof. Goodnight BOI! ;-)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz