BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 143 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-25-2014, 05:48 PM   #1421
SoCalAce
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles View Post
Any half wittered imbecile giving 48 hours of research in reputation management, and a few hundred dollars in back links, blog posts, and article marketing wouldn't have a hard time pushing any thread post down in google from your website, FELLA!
At least you've realized how little we think of you, but half witted imbecile is still a little generous.

Old 03-25-2014, 05:49 PM   #1422
SoCalAce
Quote:
My goal to stay at the post, might even make a STACKS ( Thats $1000 ) in in reputation management monies.
Wait...what? People pay you to destroy their reputation?

Old 03-25-2014, 05:57 PM   #1423
csreptiles
Fact:

If and when I don't need this thread, I possess the skill set, knowledge, understand, patience need to push this thread do deep in google results Matt Cutts himself would have problems finding a link to this thread! -smh

Old 03-25-2014, 05:59 PM   #1424
csreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalAce View Post
At least you've realized how little we think of you, but half witted imbecile is still a little generous.
I never referenced anyone here, Simply a skill site required. I Think you read into that one!

Old 03-25-2014, 06:01 PM   #1425
WebSlave
Quote:
First off not even you can remove content, Once search engines SERPS , cached content. The above reference to your abilities to do such is simple FALSE! I spent the last 10 years Developing, Designing, and out ranking websites as an affiliate marketing on side topic I am an EXPERT!

As your claim of me being worried about this Fauna post hurting my potential income?? Fauna is a poor example based on it's alexa ranking as something to be worried about.

To use such an example is a direct reflection of your lack of knowledge on the topic of web search!

Any half wittered imbecile giving 48 hours of research in reputation management, and a few hundred dollars in back links, blog posts, and article marketing wouldn't have a hard time pushing any thread post down in google from your website, FELLA!
Again you only further display your lack of ability to comprehend what someone says. And you forgot to scramble your words in your posting, btw.

I don't give a flip about removing anything outside of this site. That will be YOUR problem in the future, not mine.

I don't really care if you are worried NOW about what you have posted here. But if past experiences with other people who were young, brash, and felt they were immortal is any guide, yes you WILL worry about it in the future.

As for Alexa, who cares? Last time I checked they only rated views from viewers using their toolbar in their browser. So big deal. Their ratings don't mean a darn thing.

Play your little infantile games here young fella. You will only wind up hurting yourself in the long run. Regardless of how smart you think you are now. I presume that you mean that you are capable (half wittered imbecile) of doing what you say? Knock yourself out. Seems like a lot of time effort and money on your part to just obscure problems of your own making, now doesn't it? So how smart is that?

Old 03-25-2014, 06:21 PM   #1426
csreptiles
THE BOI and or Faunaclassifieds.com is not, I said again " IS NOT " a governing authority for the reptiles community. Self proclaimed at best! -LMAO

Old 03-25-2014, 06:40 PM   #1427
aSnakeLovinBabe
All he is missing at the end of his posts is "THX GOD BLESS" to complete his transformation into the ULTIMATE con man.

Old 03-25-2014, 06:43 PM   #1428
csreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by aSnakeLovinBabe View Post
All he is missing at the end of his posts is "THX GOD BLESS" to complete his transformation into the ULTIMATE con man.
Lucky for you posting relevant information is not required here!

Old 03-25-2014, 06:44 PM   #1429
laterob
Charles, one might come to the conclusion that you are trying to get booted or find a reason to not make a donation Thursday.

Me, I think you enjoy the attention and the 'anti-establishmentism' aspect. Either way, though, can any of this benefit your business?

At least, this site is a targeted marketing tool. At most, you will lose some sales from this thread. Why bother? Starting to look like trolling a little bit.

Old 03-25-2014, 07:11 PM   #1430
snowgyre
Self-proclaimed experts are generally not experts. I am so far unimpressed with your ability in "reputation management" considering I just took the following screenshot. Page one of a simple google search and the first seven links are, *gasp* about you!

Oh, and what's this? The Pangea link is interesting, even though it's from way back in 2006. Apparently you first labeled the thread "Good Guy Charles Schuck III CSReptiles" and got all bent out of shape when the mods rightfully edited out the "Good Guy" portion of your thread title due to confusion with Fauna BOI threads. The last two screenshots are of the moderator's reply to your initial whining that the "Good Guy" was removed, and then your response to hers. (Pangea link: http://www.pangeareptile.com/forums/...III-CSReptiles)

Oh, and I would never, ever, ever hire anyone using the word "renowned" in anything on his LinkedIn profile.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz