BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 144 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-25-2014, 07:12 PM   #1431
csreptiles
Laterob,
I'm not trying to get my account BANNED, and if so I will still do make the donation!

What people will see is how the BOI works! You lets loose with posts from many like a uzi and use unfair tactics to force someone to make good on said questionable deals. When all to often of as seen in MOST BOI posted the other part is not privy to said actuation.

HAHAH BOI passing as some sort of authority for the reptiles community with the worst of organized dismay, the sure notion of naming it dismay is impressive to say the lest.

Unproven but very considerably may be a form of cyber bullying. When most information is posted from hearsay or the originators information which is said to be TRUTH along comes the cavalry to shoot down the opposed!

The information stated is ONLY MY OPINION.

Old 03-25-2014, 07:19 PM   #1432
csreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
Self-proclaimed experts are generally not experts. I am so far unimpressed with your ability in "reputation management" considering I just took the following screenshot. Page one of a simple google search and the first seven links are, *gasp* about you!

Oh, and what's this? The Pangea link is interesting, even though it's from way back in 2006. Apparently you first labeled the thread "Good Guy Charles Schuck III CSReptiles" and got all bent out of shape when the mods rightfully edited out the "Good Guy" portion of your thread title due to confusion with Fauna BOI threads. The last two screenshots are of the moderator's reply to your initial whining that the "Good Guy" was removed, and then your response to hers. (Pangea link: http://www.pangeareptile.com/forums/...III-CSReptiles)

Oh, and I would never, ever, ever hire anyone using the word "renowned" in anything on his LinkedIn profile.

Search terms are off, try again! But what you need to post was the other results which you didn't include on purpose.

Funny tell the truth you did a few searches, Found the one that could suitable for your post and posted it LOL Thanks for doing my keyword search for me !

Old 03-25-2014, 07:26 PM   #1433
csreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
Self-proclaimed experts are generally not experts. I am so far unimpressed with your ability in "reputation management" considering I just took the following screenshot. Page one of a simple google search and the first seven links are, *gasp* about you!

Oh, and what's this? The Pangea link is interesting, even though it's from way back in 2006. Apparently you first labeled the thread "Good Guy Charles Schuck III CSReptiles" and got all bent out of shape when the mods rightfully edited out the "Good Guy" portion of your thread title due to confusion with Fauna BOI threads. The last two screenshots are of the moderator's reply to your initial whining that the "Good Guy" was removed, and then your response to hers. (Pangea link: http://www.pangeareptile.com/forums/...III-CSReptiles)

Oh, and I would never, ever, ever hire anyone using the word "renowned" in anything on his LinkedIn profile.
LOL what's unimpressed is your selection of keyword, Stick to your day job! prospective client is going to search Charles Schuck cspretiles.

If anything people lack of intelligence presented in these threads! That is for sure!

Old 03-25-2014, 07:36 PM   #1434
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles View Post
What I should have done paid twice as much to end the her worthless banter !
Pay her twice? HA!
Why not just pay her what you initially bounced the check for? It's only been since 2005. Heck it is going to be a decade and you couldn't even keep your word for a $125

Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
April will be paid and she will get a just payment from me for all her awaited time! I never said I didn't need to take care of that. We have missed each other in the past due to I mostly around at the later times in the night! But I will connect with her soon!
Quote:
csreptiles 09-24-2007 11:02 AM
The funny thing is that Yes I might have possible been taking my issues from this forum out on April Ok I admit it. I was upset for a while due to all the issues from members here giving me person issues regarding all the call to my job, animal control and ect.

when I return back to Minnesota your $120 dollars will be turned into $500 cash! I’m sure that this type of profit is more then enough. I'm not sure when I will return, I need to await some legal issue regarding my large gators at my new facility but once I’m back your more then welcome to stop by or meet at TCR.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
THE BOI and or Faunaclassifieds.com is not, I said again " IS NOT " a governing authority for the reptiles community. Self proclaimed at best! -LMAO
Never was claimed to be. It's not a court of law either.
Why don't you read why this forum is here and comprehend it.

It's a tool. One that many in the industry/hobby read. Every reader here can come to their on conclusions.

Mine, I'll take from your own words posted here. You Charles J. Schuck III bounced a check and never paid for the animals. You never made in effort.

Oh, you stated time and time again that you were going to pay her. You even stated you were going to pay her more than you owed. You never did.

Even after you found out she received snakes you still stated you would pay her. You didn't. That means you lied.

Every time you have been called on this you post pictures of things you have or cash to try and show someone here that you have funds. Why? Because you are small-minded and shows your priorities. Who cares if you have funds to purchase reptiles? Has nothing to do with you not keeping your word. As you stated in a post to me you don't need to keep your word here.

I hope all buyers and sellers take note of that. That's really all that needs to be stated. Sure you have cash and can buy but if something goes wrong getting a resolution from you isn't going to be easy.

So you are right. This isn't a governing body of the reptile industry. It's not a court of law. It's a simple tool for people to learn from mistakes made by others. To give praise to those that do great in this hobby and to also showcase those who don't. All in all just letting our peers have the tools they need. A little peer pressure to do the right thing.

Not really much more to be stated about you.

Personally, I think if someone does business with you they are taking a bigger chance on getting screwed. If someone reads this thread and fully understands what you did here to someone who sold you animals for a $125 and then thinks that it is worth taking the chance, that's there choice.

If someone reads this thread and reads the posts you made back in 2007 that you agreed you didn't treat your customer correctly and then went on to state that you didn't pay her because you didn't like the attitude of other posters then they will have a strong grasp of your character.

Your word means nothing. When you don't do as you promise you then blame others, try to flaunt pictures of expensive things and cash. That is the picture you have drawn with your own posts here.

I don't know who would want to do business with you after just reading your posts alone.

What did April do to you? She sold you some animals. The check you gave her bounced in 2005! What did she do wrong?

You agreed to pay her back in 2007. You didn't. What did she do wrong?

Other people posted about you, someone called animal control and you lost some of your animals. What did April do wrong?

You found out that she received some of your animals and still agreed to pay her and didn't. Other people called you out on this. What did she do wrong?

She posted you were back buying reptiles and on this site and you agreed to make it right again. You were going to donate the funds. You haven't.

What did she do wrong? Nothing.

Why does all find fault with you? Is it just some big conspiracy to get you? No, you are the one in the wrong here. You handled every aspect of this badly. Your word means absolutely nothing to you.

Good luck Charles.

Old 03-25-2014, 07:39 PM   #1435
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Laterob,
I'm not trying to get my account BANNED, and if so I will still do make the donation!

What people will see is how the BOI works! You lets loose with posts from many like a uzi and use unfair tactics to force someone to make good on said questionable deals. When all to often of as seen in MOST BOI posted the other part is not privy to said actuation. .
Questionable deal? You bounced a check and owed her money that you never paid. There is no question to be raised is there?

Old 03-25-2014, 07:42 PM   #1436
WebSlave
Quote:
THE BOI and or Faunaclassifieds.com is not, I said again " IS NOT " a governing authority for the reptiles community. Self proclaimed at best! -LMAO
So who said it was or was intended to be?

It's not about "governing" at all. But perhaps you need to look up the definition of that word, as your vocabulary seems to be sprinkled with words that you obviously have no clue about their commonly accepted usage and definitions.

The Board Of Inquiry is an outlet for people to air their experiences with others. Nothing more, nothing less. It allows people to post whatever they want in relevance to the topic matter at hand, and then the readers of said posts to make up their own minds about what is displayed. It's INFLUENCE is nothing more than peer pressure being applied by potential customers being witnesses to the actions of the participants involved. Will this affect you? Maybe, maybe not. It would be difficult to develop an accurate measure, which I am not much inclined to worry about. But surely some people BELIEVE that it has been helpful and stopped them from making a terrible mistake, so who is to say who is now thinking that about you after reading this thread?

Speaking of which, I wrote the following yesterday but decided to not post it since I felt it would fall on your intentionally deaf ears anyway. But since you have dropped your idiotic bastardizing of the english language in your posting, maybe you are coming to realize that perhaps the joke you are playing is really just an increasingly well deserved joke upon yourself.

Quote:
OOO no I'm ready, I just been wait for anyone in the BOI to provide that support official documentation to support the LIES about me being a scammer, and thief? Remember your " backpedaling " post the information or say all said in juts opinions and the information does not existing? I think it's a simple enough tasks evening for the most banal of members!
I believe you are purposely attempting to hide behind the actual reason I originally started up the Board Of Inquiry forum, trying to use that as some sort of shield to claim it proves something positive about you in a negative logic sort of argument. And that reason is precisely because law enforcement will rarely, if ever, actually DO anything about even provable and easily identifiable scammers. I am not claiming that YOU are a scammer, as I personally am not interested in investigating you or claims about you, but the fact of the matter is that there are countless accounts here on the BOI of scammers who have been proven to be so by the weight of evidence presented that have never spent a day in jail or in court, nor in any way prosecuted by any legal authority. So there is NO actual official LEGAL court records anywhere about them. And likely never will be.

Heck, I personally decided to start the Board Of Inquiry when I had a handful of bounced checks from a guy and although I contacted every conceivable law enforcement agency in this country that MIGHT have jurisdiction in that case, not a single one lifted a finger to help me. Not a one opened up any sort of official investigation. So does that mean that the guy who knowingly sent me those fraudulent checks is not a scammer, and has not violated the law, simply because he was not prosecuted? Not in my OPINION. So the Board Of Inquiry was born to bypass a defective legal system and give people some sort of method of making public notice about their plight and hopefully apply peer pressure based on OPINIONS formed by other potential victims to turn this unfortunate circumstance around. Quite frankly, rats find it a hard time to flourish if they cannot hide and their damages are unable to remain unseen.

Frankly, the Board Of Inquiry is all about opinion. It is opinion that is based on what is presented by the posters here, and certainly each and every viewer can and will come up with their own opinions based on what they read that can be construed as factual evidence. On the reverse hand, they use their own judgment as to who they feel is not being truthful or purposely misleading. The fact of the matter is that anyone who would be interested in scamming you out of your hard earned money will have no hesitation whatsoever about blatantly lying about their motives, intentions, or anything else they feel will help them make that score. It is completely up to the reader to come to their own OPINION about who is lying and who is not. It is entirely fair and likely accurate to come to the conclusion that most likely someone in a disagreement probably IS lying.

Readers of such threads here are intended to base their own personally developed opinions about who they wish to trust with their business based on what they read that is posted here, with the understanding that they are expected to make that decision themselves. Management here will not make that decision for them. Neither I nor the moderators will be an OFFICIAL judge in these matters. Of course, we will have our own personal opinions, which we will freely express as such, but not OFFICIALLY decide who should be labelled as a bad guy and who should not. Not unless there is personal first hand knowledge based on direct experience of our own which in OUR opinion is indisputable simply because we DO have direct and indisputable evidence.

So Mr. Schuck, all of your claims of failure to provide negative logic evidence proving anything about you in a positive light will be all for naught here, in my opinion. People here are not nearly as stupid as you apparently hope.

Old 03-25-2014, 07:49 PM   #1437
csreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Questionable deal? You bounced a check and owed her money that you never paid. There is no question to be raised is there?
1300+ posts and this the 2nd fact! LOL I true my check didn't clear. and give April wiliness to work it out she would have received the same compensation as the originator of this thread, Original Funds, and an Extra $100 for her time and understand! But she ranted court filing, and listened to ALL OF THE BOI's advice with NO resolution! Yet another reason for the timely delay in her payment.

Old 03-25-2014, 07:52 PM   #1438
laterob
Ugh. Here we go again.

Old 03-25-2014, 08:01 PM   #1439
csreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
So who said it was or was intended to be?

It's not about "governing" at all. But perhaps you need to look up the definition of that word, as your vocabulary seems to be sprinkled with words that you obviously have no clue about their commonly accepted usage and definitions.

The Board Of Inquiry is an outlet for people to air their experiences with others. Nothing more, nothing less. It allows people to post whatever they want in relevance to the topic matter at hand, and then the readers of said posts to make up their own minds about what is displayed. It's INFLUENCE is nothing more than peer pressure being applied by potential customers being witnesses to the actions of the participants involved. Will this affect you? Maybe, maybe not. It would be difficult to develop an accurate measure, which I am not much inclined to worry about. But surely some people BELIEVE that it has been helpful and stopped them from making a terrible mistake, so who is to say who is now thinking that about you after reading this thread?

Speaking of which, I wrote the following yesterday but decided to not post it since I felt it would fall on your intentionally deaf ears anyway. But since you have dropped your idiotic bastardizing of the english language in your posting, maybe you are coming to realize that perhaps the joke you are playing is really just an increasingly well deserved joke upon yourself.

I believe you are purposely attempting to hide behind the actual reason I originally started up the Board Of Inquiry forum, trying to use that as some sort of shield to claim it proves something positive about you in a negative logic sort of argument. And that reason is precisely because law enforcement will rarely, if ever, actually DO anything about even provable and easily identifiable scammers. I am not claiming that YOU are a scammer, as I personally am not interested in investigating you or claims about you, but the fact of the matter is that there are countless accounts here on the BOI of scammers who have been proven to be so by the weight of evidence presented that have never spent a day in jail or in court, nor in any way prosecuted by any legal authority. So there is NO actual official LEGAL court records anywhere about them. And likely never will be.

Heck, I personally decided to start the Board Of Inquiry when I had a handful of bounced checks from a guy and although I contacted every conceivable law enforcement agency in this country that MIGHT have jurisdiction in that case, not a single one lifted a finger to help me. Not a one opened up any sort of official investigation. So does that mean that the guy who knowingly sent me those fraudulent checks is not a scammer, and has not violated the law, simply because he was not prosecuted? Not in my OPINION. So the Board Of Inquiry was born to bypass a defective legal system and give people some sort of method of making public notice about their plight and hopefully apply peer pressure based on OPINIONS formed by other potential victims to turn this unfortunate circumstance around. Quite frankly, rats find it a hard time to flourish if they cannot hide and their damages are unable to remain unseen.

Frankly, the Board Of Inquiry is all about opinion. It is opinion that is based on what is presented by the posters here, and certainly each and every viewer can and will come up with their own opinions based on what they read that can be construed as factual evidence. On the reverse hand, they use their own judgment as to who they feel is not being truthful or purposely misleading. The fact of the matter is that anyone who would be interested in scamming you out of your hard earned money will have no hesitation whatsoever about blatantly lying about their motives, intentions, or anything else they feel will help them make that score. It is completely up to the reader to come to their own OPINION about who is lying and who is not. It is entirely fair and likely accurate to come to the conclusion that most likely someone in a disagreement probably IS lying.

Readers of such threads here are intended to base their own personally developed opinions about who they wish to trust with their business based on what they read that is posted here, with the understanding that they are expected to make that decision themselves. Management here will not make that decision for them. Neither I nor the moderators will be an OFFICIAL judge in these matters. Of course, we will have our own personal opinions, which we will freely express as such, but not OFFICIALLY decide who should be labelled as a bad guy and who should not. Not unless there is personal first hand knowledge based on direct experience of our own which in OUR opinion is indisputable simply because we DO have direct and indisputable evidence.

So Mr. Schuck, all of your claims of failure to provide negative logic evidence proving anything about you in a positive light will be all for naught here, in my opinion. People here are not nearly as stupid as you apparently hope.
True is coming, So it is safe to say that you willing to allow me to provide numerous customers to post here and describe our dealing?? I do mass amounts of transactions and I have said it before the 23-25 accounts posted on line are but a very small percentage of my business. We can start with those 3000+ invoices in question? and then when I asked even if provided with such evidence what is the ratio of Good transaction x bad?? and when I used example as such I got reprimanded.

I think you leave one factor out, I've been her since the start posting and posted saying my side of the story for years, when using the same user name, same business name and ect. when not truly in my favor. It is also noted many scammer in the BOI in many cases go under different names am I not correct? and it will be know I stood my ground good or bad against many!

Old 03-25-2014, 08:03 PM   #1440
csreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
Ugh. Here we go again.
I guess you don't get it, I'm reply to every post! and currently have printed the rules out so I make no mistakes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz