BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 148 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-26-2014, 10:19 AM   #1471
moghue
so charles was the tv clip false or did you realy leave your customers high and dry. For some reason that seems to be you way of doing buisness.seems to me you start a buisness up screw people over then close shop and reopen under a new name. To me that is pretty shady. Im sure you will try and insult me again when you reply to this, that is if you even do reply. Dont waste your time trying to insult me as it will not phase me on bit.

Old 03-26-2014, 10:20 AM   #1472
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles View Post
That fact that you mostly spent, a few hours googling said fact. LOL in my field of expertise is yet another reason why information and or most comments should be read within the BOI with CAUTION. I'm not even going to waste me time exchange comments in my field of expertise.You statement is simple amateur.

PS, See for some reason you seem think that the burden of evidence is placed on me, There more than a few ways you post supporting information proving your statement? I think even you can figure out how to prove indisputable evidence on this factor.
Quit trying to sound smart, because it's not working.

How the heck do you know that she had to google that information? Maybe, (and I'm betting that this is true,) she's just smarter than you, and she knew what the heck she was talking about. Unlike you, who tries to sound smart, and fails.

Your last paragraph doesn't even make sense. Of course the burden of proof about those snakes lies on you. You're saying you own them, and you can't prove it, or haven't as of yet. So why the heck should anyone else try to prove that you own them? You're saying that you own them, so PROVE it.

Watching what you type is like watching a train wreck happen. It's horrific but you can't look away...

Old 03-26-2014, 10:26 AM   #1473
csreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
Quit trying to sound smart, because it's not working.

How the heck do you know that she had to google that information? Maybe, (and I'm betting that this is true,) she's just smarter than you, and she knew what the heck she was talking about. Unlike you, who tries to sound smart, and fails.

Your last paragraph doesn't even make sense. Of course the burden of proof about those snakes lies on you. You're saying you own them, and you can't prove it, or haven't as of yet. So why the heck should anyone else try to prove that you own them? You're saying that you own them, so PROVE it.

Watching what you type is like watching a train wreck happen. It's horrific but you can't look away...
LOL you say I don't PROVE IT? this is a simple task to do?? What should be said to is to stay out of me and BSR business LOL NO one here is speaking for and or is part of BSR! LOL yet another fact!

Old 03-26-2014, 10:35 AM   #1474
Mistyck
Quote:
LOL you say I don't PROVE IT? this is a simple task to do?? What should be said to is to stay out of me and BSR business LOL NO one here is speaking for and or is part of BSR! LOL yet another fact!
Do you even think before you type?

Yes, you proving that you own those snakes is actually a simple task to do. You say you own them, so take pictures and prove it. SIMPLE!

YOU are the one saying that you own those reptiles and expect everyone to believe you without PROVING that you do in fact own them. There is nothing between you and BSR that YOU didn't bring up. So YOU have the burden of proving what YOU say is true.

No, no one is here speaking on part of BSR, why should someone? YOU are saying that you bought the snakes from him, therefore why should someone from BSR have to PROVE that you did?

Is it so beyond you to actually think and proof read things before you put them out there? It might help your cause, (though I doubt it.)

Old 03-26-2014, 10:41 AM   #1475
csreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by moghue View Post
so charles was the tv clip false or did you realy leave your customers high and dry. For some reason that seems to be you way of doing buisness.seems to me you start a buisness up screw people over then close shop and reopen under a new name. To me that is pretty shady. Im sure you will try and insult me again when you reply to this, that is if you even do reply. Dont waste your time trying to insult me as it will not phase me on bit.

You noticed we moved from 1200sq to 3200sq giving my increase of business, The report should be member of BOI for fact finding is not his best job, Why the refusal of a interview? Why come to my shop AFTER I MOVED, See in the then act like I not there, If you looked in the windows it empty inside! Hell call the new crew up now and tell I did something to you I sure you'll get an interview for the gap filling news update LOL

Old 03-26-2014, 10:47 AM   #1476
csreptiles
Quote:
Do you even think before you type?

Yes, you proving that you own those snakes is actually a simple task to do. You say you own them, so take pictures and prove it. SIMPLE!

YOU are the one saying that you own those reptiles and expect everyone to believe you without PROVING that you do in fact own them. There is nothing between you and BSR that YOU didn't bring up. So YOU have the burden of proving what YOU say is true.

No, no one is here speaking on part of BSR, why should someone? YOU are saying that you bought the snakes from him, therefore why should someone from BSR have to PROVE that you did?

Is it so beyond you to actually think and proof read things before you put them out there? It might help your cause, (though I doubt it.)
I think this s simple your running for the fact that you think you I need to prove something your unable to support your fact behind, Simple telling to I have is funny enough. You seem to say I don't own them, I seem to say I do. Can you post anything supporting what you say? I posted a image of my auction winning, Proof enough, You'd need to counter that with supporting evidence. Which you can't can't so you keep on running with the fact I need show more evidence LOL Naw Prove me wrong? or continue with your banter.

Old 03-26-2014, 10:52 AM   #1477
Mistyck
Quote:
I think this s simple your running for the fact that you think you I need to prove something your unable to support your fact behind, Simple telling to I have is funny enough. You seem to say I don't own them, I seem to say I do. Can you post anything supporting what you say? I posted a image of my auction winning, Proof enough, You'd need to counter that with supporting evidence. Which you can't can't so you keep on running with the fact I need show more evidence LOL Naw Prove me wrong? or continue with your banter.
I never posted that you "didn't" own them. I posted that you "say" you own them. Wanna try that again? You posting your auction winning isn't proof that you own them. It's proof that you won an auction.

So don't act like a big guy to me, when your reputation is what it is.

Also, PROOF READ before you POST. Your paragraphs and sentences are damaging to my brain when I read them. My 6 year old has better sentence structure than you.

Old 03-26-2014, 10:53 AM   #1478
csreptiles
Perfect example of indisputable evidence.

The image possibly disputable, But Transaction ID: 47987546J6049870R indisputable. See when proving REAL truth it's as simple as picture.

Old 03-26-2014, 10:58 AM   #1479
csreptiles
Quote:
I never posted that you "didn't" own them. I posted that you "say" you own them. Wanna try that again? You posting your auction winning isn't proof that you own them. It's proof that you won an auction.

So don't act like a big guy to me, when your reputation is what it is.

Also, PROOF READ before you POST. Your paragraphs and sentences are damaging to my brain when I read them. My 6 year old has better sentence structure than you.
I hpe he can type betetr two ( I mena to or too hmm to -ok I got it )... But 11year nephew cold have figure out the placement of my fingers when type the typoes LOL But yuo figure that out right? ( you- I mena ) :-)

Old 03-26-2014, 11:02 AM   #1480
Mistyck
Quote:
I hpe he can type betetr two ( I mena to or too hmm to -ok I got it )... But 11year nephew cold have figure out the placement of my fingers when type the typoes LOL But yuo figure that out right? ( you- I mena ) :-)
SHE isn't allowed to be on a computer, but thanks for looking out.

You are so dense. Jeebus, it's like talking to someone who is purposely trying to act stupid. You really don't have to act, I think you are.

Again, I never said you "didn't" own the snakes. I said, you are "saying" that you own them, and have yet to prove it. You proving you won that auction doesn't prove you own the snakes.

Got it? (Probably not, but oh well.)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz