BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 149 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-26-2014, 11:10 AM   #1481
moghue
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles View Post
You noticed we moved from 1200sq to 3200sq giving my increase of business, The report should be member of BOI for fact finding is not his best job, Why the refusal of a interview? Why come to my shop AFTER I MOVED, See in the then act like I not there, If you looked in the windows it empty inside! Hell call the new crew up now and tell I did something to you I sure you'll get an interview for the gap filling news update LOL
DID you even watch the clip at all. Thge woman stated she went to get her computer from you since you kept making excuses for why it was never fixed and found your shop closed, thats when she went to the reporter. Plus they had numerous complaints of you doing the same to others. So if all you did was move why did you change the name of your buisness unless you were trying to fool people into thinking it wasnt your shop. Wait you know dont answer that as you will have some lame excuse for why it happened and that for some reason the ladie had a grudge against you

Old 03-26-2014, 11:17 AM   #1482
csreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
SHE isn't allowed to be on a computer, but thanks for looking out.

You are so dense. Jeebus, it's like talking to someone who is purposely trying to act stupid. You really don't have to act, I think you are.

Again, I never said you "didn't" own the snakes. I said, you are "saying" that you own them, and have yet to prove it. You proving you won that auction doesn't prove you own the snakes.

Got it? (Probably not, but oh well.)
Well giving the fact no one had post any support factors stating the fact I say I do! Simply saying I have to provide something the questioning my photo's without any REAL supporting facts is elementary!

Fact is you have NOTHING to support your statement other than opinion, Which is all this BOI is about! FACTS are hardly proven here in the BOI!

Old 03-26-2014, 11:21 AM   #1483
csreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by moghue View Post
DID you even watch the clip at all. Thge woman stated she went to get her computer from you since you kept making excuses for why it was never fixed and found your shop closed, thats when she went to the reporter. Plus they had numerous complaints of you doing the same to others. So if all you did was move why did you change the name of your buisness unless you were trying to fool people into thinking it wasnt your shop. Wait you know dont answer that as you will have some lame excuse for why it happened and that for some reason the ladie had a grudge against you
LOL if you really would have noticed it was over Easter Holiday and I was busy with my family, yea she call several time over Easter LOL not to include if you notice the DC jack repair sticking out of her laptop is repaired juts not completed, Research would also show that she has already been in communications with the New crew before arriving at my location and or doing business with me!

Old 03-26-2014, 11:23 AM   #1484
csreptiles
Call the New crew now, Tell'em to I never returned your computer and I'm sure you'll get a an interview at best a discussion with reporter!

Old 03-26-2014, 11:51 AM   #1485
laterob
Thank you for making the donation, Charles. Hopefully it will bring some closure to you and to April. It was a stand-up thing to do, and I am proud of you for doing it.

Old 03-26-2014, 11:53 AM   #1486
moghue
I knew you would have some lame excuse. You probably moved over the weekend so people wouldnt notice until the following week. But you never do anything wrng and the whole world is out to get you. Oh you have not explained why you thought it was neccesary to change your company name when you moved. Most companys when they move dont change thier name. You also say that the burden of proof is on the people of this form for things i do believe you made accusations against people on here and refused to provide proof. For instance you said the people on the BOI are the ones who called animal control on you( wont provide proof) when in fact it was your own grandma that did it. You really do have some problems dont you. You can not seem to face reality on what you do or you thing you are never doing anything wrong.

Old 03-26-2014, 12:55 PM   #1487
csreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by moghue View Post
I knew you would have some lame excuse. You probably moved over the weekend so people wouldnt notice until the following week. But you never do anything wrng and the whole world is out to get you. Oh you have not explained why you thought it was neccesary to change your company name when you moved. Most companys when they move dont change thier name. You also say that the burden of proof is on the people of this form for things i do believe you made accusations against people on here and refused to provide proof. For instance you said the people on the BOI are the ones who called animal control on you( wont provide proof) when in fact it was your own grandma that did it. You really do have some problems dont you. You can not seem to face reality on what you do or you thing you are never doing anything wrong.
Lame would keeping on this same topic even after I paid noted Donation LOL

Old 03-26-2014, 01:17 PM   #1488
Ed Clark
Way to go with the donation Charles!

Old 03-26-2014, 02:59 PM   #1489
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
I didn't see the proof you paid. Anyone can generated the same page you did.
With all the promises, how about posting the confirmation page?

Why would you take a screen shot of the before payment process and not one with the confirmation?

I can do the same.
Attached Images

Old 03-26-2014, 03:04 PM   #1490
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Forgive me but with all the former promises that weren't fulfilled, I don't just buy it because you grabbed a shot of before the payment process.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz