High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-11-2007, 11:17 AM   #191
Chameleon Company
Dan,

Quote:
Then because I had a good experience it was time to attack me and my merit, which I will absolutely not stand for as unjustified as it was.
This is an enormous distortion of whatever motivated you to thrust yourself beyond the posting of your experiences. You questioned the integrity of someone because you disagreed with them ... bad move. You were not pulled into this against your will.

In all honesty, David or Damon, I don't see where it changes your experiences with him either way. If it is Damon, I do not think it an idle thought to believe he is trying to not repeat the mistakes of his past. He wants a "do-over".

I am not a fan of baseless accusations either. But the evidence put here by Ritchie and Dr. Owens is not baseless. It may not be the necessary "proof" to some, but with all the "prosecution" evidence, might you step back and note that the "defense" has posted no counter or exculpatory evidence? There's a time for the accused to not take the stand on their behalf. I think that this has gone beyond that point. For the size of David's operation as you describe it, where is anyone who can validate his existence while Damon was still a California person?

Here's a little of my own numbers, just for speculation's sake. Ritchie posted far more circumstantial evidence:

The wording in the website (1:10 to 1:100)
Domain registration (1:10 to 1:100)
No history prior to two years ago, and no one stepping forward (1:5)
Name mispelled in phone book (1:10 or more)
Other similarities (1:5)

I do not wish David or Damon any ill will. What I would point out is that this problem will not go away by ignoring it.

Old 01-11-2007, 12:02 PM   #192
fuscusking13
If you are going to say something please make sure your facts are correct. I did not question integrity due to disagreement by any means. If you read the post which I will quote for you, you will see that. Again, dont want to sound like a jerk, but I also dont like to be misrepresented. Here they are:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuscusking13
Ritchie, If you want to call me a fool or stupid or too trusting, nieve, go ahead and say it. I take people for their word unless I have reason to believe otherwise. Dave has given me no reason to believe otherwise and there is nothing but good comments about HEH. To be perfectly honest I dont care if the guy was an axe murderer, as long as he keeps his word to me and takes care of my animals I am satisfied. So far he has done that, so I have no complaints. I don't know why you feel you must try to insult me, but hey no sweat off my back. I am who I am and I am happy with who I have become. I really thought you might have some legitimate quarrel with this Damon guy, but now that you have insulted me for no reason I question your integrity, as I have done you no wrong. Take care, Dan M.
There is why I questioned his integrity, not because of a difference in opinion as you tried to say, and as you will see in his reply I was right, never has he had an actual issue with Damon or David.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuscusking13
I don't know why you feel you must try to insult me, but hey no sweat off my back. I am who I am and I am happy with who I have become. I really thought you might have some legitimate quarrel with this Damon guy, but now that you have insulted me for no reason I question your integrity, as I have done you no wrong. Take care, Dan M.

A. No sweat off your back
B. Question my integrity because you thought I insulted you.

We were having a simple discussion. But if you question my integrity because you got insulted....well then you can NOT say "no sweat off my back"

You are right. My quarrel with Damon is absolutely NOT legitimate. we never had a deal. He Just lies about who he is and what he has. He just threatens people. He just breaks laws. So me having a quarrel with him is totally not legitamate. I should feel comfortable dealing with people like that.

Well I have nothing against you......... i think you need to harden up a bit if you were insulted by me. I actually thought the fact that you go against everyone to stand up for who you believe in is totally commendable. It shows your strong point. Unfortunately if you were insulted by a little sarcasm / joke....well that is not as commendable. I was just trying to get people to laugh in a thread that is too serious.

Hope that clears that up, and if you look back you will see I put up one post and the questions began to fly, and ever since I have only responded or answered nothing else. Dan M.

Old 01-11-2007, 12:09 PM   #193
Chameleon Company
Dan,
Me say you are confusing disagreement with misrepresentation, and several other things. Take a step back, and look at the volume of your posts here, enormous effort wasted on pointless defensiveness, etc. As they say, "Knock yourself out" !

Old 01-11-2007, 12:23 PM   #194
fuscusking13
Just how I feel...

To me anytime spent talking about my reptiles or the people who have them is never wasted. If you guys drive David's business into the ground then where do my reptiles end up? I like the fact that I know exactly where they are right now, and that I dont have to worry. Now dont get me wrong, if his business gets justifibly run into the ground, so be it, but I will not stand back and watch it go down due to accusations and coincidences. I agree there is a lot of coincidences, but everyone is conected to everyone one way or another and whether we like it or not. That being said, I hope that David will come on here and put this to rest, and I have emailed him to that affect as well. I understand why he doesnt want to, because it seems some of you, and this is not directed at you Jim, want to see him fall no matter what and will not be satisfied by any answer. It has become the pack mentality in here and perhaps he does not wish to throw himself idly to the wolves. Just my opinion. Take care all, Dan M.

Old 01-11-2007, 12:36 PM   #195
Wilomn
This thread really isn't about dan or his snakes.

It's about david and his claims so let's let dan start another thread about himself somewhere else if he feels a need to talk about reptiles.

We all know how he feels about david.

I smell rotten tuna and it's coming from david and the imaginary tawny. I think he is brain/damon/josh and a plethora of other aliases and I feel that way for good reason. The similarities are too many to too similar to what we know are facts about brian/damon/josh.

He was also known as hannibal lector and has promised on more than one occasion to hurt/kill/traumatize more than one of us. This guy is a scumbag through and through and unless and until I am proved wrong, I'll keep saying so.

Back to you scumbag, er brian, er damon, er hannibal, er josh, er david.

Old 01-11-2007, 12:43 PM   #196
Chameleon Company
Dan,

There you go again:
Quote:
Now don't get me wrong, if his business gets justifibly run into the ground, so be it, but I will not stand back and watch it go down due to accusations and coincidences ..... it seems some of you ........ want to see him fall no matter what and will not be satisfied by any answer.
Fall or rise like a Phoenix from the ashes, many here are not passing the judgement that David should be "run into the ground". Damon made enemies, and broke the law. That's his baggage, and yet you want to make it yours. As you stated earlier, it matters not to you if he "used to be an axe-murderer". It does matter to others. You have now acknowledged that you are not just posting your experiences, or defending yourself against insults, but now choosing to "not stand back and watch it go down .... ". That choice Dan is to make yourself a voluntary and willing target. Live with it, and stop blaming everyone else. Since there haven't been answers, how in God's name do you have any clue about what people will or won't be satisfied with, BTW ? What is "justifiably run into the ground anyway", since you are forgiving of axe-murderers in hiding ?

Old 01-11-2007, 12:44 PM   #197
fuscusking13
Thank you Wes!!!!

I am now free to maybe go back to my normal life lol. I am not being sarcastic or a jerk at all either. I feel a lot of focus on me and maybe now it will all stop as I have a less than exciting life to lead. You know I have a lot of respect for you through what others have said about you, and how many came to your aid during that false negative post about you. Also as always I appreciate your direct approach to things, no matter how brutal it may be. Take care, Dan.

Old 01-11-2007, 12:46 PM   #198
Wilomn

05-15-2004, 08:35 PM #1
Hanibal Lector

Name : Damon Smith

Trader Rating: (0)

Warning Level: 0 Selling entire breeding colony of Morphs, Boas, Pythons, others and all supplies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am selling my entire breeding stock of python morphs and many other species of boas and pythons as well as all my caging and thousands of supplies. Too much to list. Email to inquire. Chances are very good that I have what you are looking for.

Here is a partial list of some of the animals that I have available:

Albino Reticulated pythons
Het albino Reticulated pythons
Tiger het albino reticulated pythons
Super tiger reticulated pythons
Tiger reticulated pythons
Albino granite burmese
Granite het albino burmese
Albino labyrinth burmese
Albino paternless burmese
Green patternless rock pythons
Hybrid rock/burmese pythons
Ceylonese pythons
all carpet species
most boa species, terrestrial and arboreal
Some tri color colubrid species

All of the above are adult snakes, many of which are currently gravid. I also have eggs in incubation for sale as well as offspring. Make no mistake, I am not hard up for money and I know what everything is worth so please don't make ridiculous offers. I am going to patiently get full market value for every last snake. All of my snakes are 100% healthy and have been kept in fully closed colonies. Everything I have is captive born. All but 2 are very docile and easy going. I offer a full year guarantee on every animal.

In addition to the above I am selling all my caging and supplies. My cages consist of visions, neodeshas, and many home made but very well build multi-unit rolling cages. Email for pictures. Also available: Hundreds of sweater box cages, misting systems, humidifiers, incubators, rolling work stands for cleaning bowls and replacing papers, three full sized freezers, hundreds of rabbits, thousands of rats, rat breeding supplies, rabbit breeding supplies, high quality rabbit and rat food tonnage, etc, etc, etc.

I will accept only cash, bank cashiers checks, or money orders. I will certainly consider any newer model recreational vehicle/motorhome that is no older than 2 or 3 years and in near pristine condition. Preferably exceeding 35 feet. Will also consider a travel trailer, also near new, preferably large with either gooseneck or standard hitch.

I will not ship any of these animals. They are person to person pick up only. I want to know where every snake is going and who is buying them.

Seems to be a repeating theme with this scumbag, no matter what name he's using to fool the rubes.

Old 01-11-2007, 02:18 PM   #199
fuscusking13
Jim...

To not waste anymore space on this post, or time of either of ours I will agree to disagree and leave it at that. If you would like anything further explained, feel free to email me personally at any of my email addresses: fuscusking@yahoo.com, dr.p_setofsixes@yahoo.com, and I am not going to give out my work one, because its not really for personal use. I am by no means trying to hide my answers, you can feel free to post any correspondance on here if you and I should exchange emails, but otherwise I dont want to waste any more space here on the BOI. Have a great day, Dan M.

Old 01-11-2007, 06:54 PM   #200
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133
Laura, since you are apparently close to these folks, could you ask them how they happened to buy Damon's property in CA, and how HEH's domain was originally registered under their name? I'm not trying to implicate them in anything, but they may be able to shed some light on the situation.
Erin, I have not seen or spoken with Karen since the NARBC Anaheim show. I was told that they sold the place in San Bernadino, got rid of all of their snakes and moved to Lake Elsinor. Sorry wish I could be of more help in that area.

Dan, I feel bad that your friends, David and Tawny will not come here and defend you, after all this thread is about them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart