Ty Park Florida?? Any Information? - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-28-2013, 07:53 AM   #71
wyland2222
Removing thread

I agree it should be removed and found to be ungrounded, it does no good to leave it up since who knows how far into it someone might read and they may still come away with the idea that Ty Parks in not reputable. Since I have bought from him and dealt with him, I know first hand he is very reputable, honest and fair.
Trish

Old 03-28-2013, 08:34 AM   #72
LauraB
1) BOI threads are not removed, as has already been pointed out.

2) This thread is very old - from 2008!

3) User Paul Hale ("paulhale") made his very first post here at Fauna yesterday, on this very thread, dredging it up from the dead. Had he not done so, it would still be buried and long forgotten.

4) Everyone and anyone with a modicum of sense (and experience in the industry) knows Ty is a total pro, and the direction this thread took way back when was without merit.

Old 03-28-2013, 09:54 AM   #73
paulhale
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
2) This thread is very old - from 2008!
The thread may have been started in 2008, but the accusations and defamation started in October of 2012 (i.e. only about 5 months ago).

Quote:
3) User Paul Hale ("paulhale") made his very first post here at Fauna yesterday, on this very thread, dredging it up from the dead. Had he not done so, it would still be buried and long forgotten.
I did not dredge it up from the dead. I was Googling something regarding Mr. Park and noticed that this thread shows up as the third search result when looking for "ty park reptiles". The thread may be "dead" to Fauna standards since it was buried under 5 months worth of other posts, but nothing is truly dead and buried on the internet, and this thread will continue to show up whenever someone looks for information about Ty. This is very unfortunate.

Quote:
4) Everyone and anyone with a modicum of sense (and experience in the industry) knows Ty is a total pro, and the direction this thread took way back when was without merit.
I agree 100%. I am simply suggesting that since the bulk of the thread consists of unfounded accusations and false information from one single unstable person that it would be in the best interest of Fauna to remove it. The thread does not serve any purpose but to damage a person who does not deserve it.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:22 AM   #74
typherp
Thanks for your concern Paul; and I appreciate what you are trying to do....but I am really OK with it.

Old 12-29-2016, 11:01 PM   #76
Black Adder
I did not dredge it up from the dead. I was Googling something regarding Mr. Park and noticed that this thread shows up as the third search result when looking for "ty park reptiles". The thread may be "dead" to Fauna standards since it was buried under 5 months worth of other posts, but nothing is truly dead and buried on the internet, and this thread will continue to show up whenever someone looks for information about Ty. This is very unfortunate.

Hilarious, this and his more recent thread are probably #1 and 2 now.....

Old 12-30-2016, 06:39 PM   #77
Mike Schultz
Me: Why is there an irrelevant thread from 2008 on the front page?

*sees it was Lucille being "useful" as always*

Me: Oh, nevermind.

Old 12-30-2016, 06:55 PM   #78
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleHeathen View Post
Maybe not today or tomorrow or anytime soon
I have no doubt that the IRCF is reading this thread, and they have not reached out to help Michelle.
Tomorrow I start sending more links out.

Old 01-01-2017, 10:29 AM   #79
Robert Potts
Huge props to Lucille for all her efforts. Why does Mr. Mike Schultz make snide comments in reference to Lucille's post....?

Old 01-01-2017, 10:36 AM   #80
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Potts View Post
Huge props to Lucille for all her efforts.
Thank you for your kind words Robert.
At this point I am asking please that everyone drop their differences with one another and work (together) instead on getting the issue solved so that Michelle gets a prize. Please.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!