Inquiry Pc reptiles and exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-12-2016, 10:52 AM   #1
myroliki
Pc reptiles and exotics

Has anyone done business with pc reptiles and exotics before? I'm thinking about getting a ball python from them, but haven't been able to find any reviews or anything on them, and just want to make sure they're ok.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Old 11-12-2016, 11:49 AM   #2
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by myroliki View Post
Has anyone done business with pc reptiles and exotics before? I'm thinking about getting a ball python from them, but haven't been able to find any reviews or anything on them, and just want to make sure they're ok.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Hi Virginia, the more information you can post about inquiry the better. For example:
1. PC reptiles from....(location)
2. PC reptiles with an ad I saw...(here on Fauna?)
3. PC reptiles with an email of...
4. PC reptiles with a phone number of...

It may help others help you out better. So, with that said, any additional information on them?

Old 11-12-2016, 11:54 AM   #3
Robert Walker
Got it:
Account: PC Reptiles & Exotics
Name: philip barnett

A BOI search on Philip Barnett returns a positive BOI on him.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...philip+barnett

Old 11-12-2016, 05:21 PM   #4
CFexotics
I purchased a boa from him in Daytona last year. Still very happy with the boa. It was in person purchase not online so not sure if this helps. But all of his snakes on the table were in excellent. Healthy and looked very nice. Talking with phil he was a very nice guy.

Old 11-20-2016, 06:01 AM   #5
Big Borg Reptiles
Realize I'm a bit late on posting here but I picked up a mystic female from Phil when I was in FL. Snake is doing well with no issues at all, should be breeding for me this winter. I chatted with him for a while, it sounds like he's been breeding and selling for quite some time. I had no issues at all with our transaction.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!