Mike Losley- Loser-Fraud-Liar - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-11-2016, 07:24 PM   #121
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SobekSerpents View Post
I still wouldn't trust him, maybe that's just me. It took him a decade to make something right should have been fixed the day you asked for it to be fixed. He sent you animals that were mite ridden, dehydrated WC's with internal parasites....I mean, ANYONE in the business would look at those animals and say "Wow, those WC's are in are in bad shape...." or "Wow, those CB's were neglected to the point of death...."

He knew what he had and he chose to lie and try to pass them off onto you.

It might be 10 + years later, but he could have the holy grail of pythons for sale right now at the best price possible and I wouldn't go near it with a 10 foot pole just based off how he handled himself all that time ago.

People don't change their spots very often. If he had morals and high standards to keep his animals healthy, happy and thriving it would show in ALL his dealings, past and present.

I was the first person outside Australia to produce Albino Carpets. I produced about 400 babies until I sold my project. EVERY single transaction and animal sold I gave 110% attention to in order to keep the customer happy and the animal healthy. It's not hard to be a stand up guy if your heart is in the right place. I never misrepresented an animal in order to make a buck.

Might just be me, but I highly doubt he's a stand up guy. It's more likely he wants this thread to go away so he can keep selling animals without this hurting his sales.
Couldn't agree more.....this is just another example of the BOI pressuring a scammer into doing the right thing.

Integrity is doing the right when nobody is watching, not the other way around.

Old 11-11-2016, 07:49 PM   #122
HerpMasters Inc.
Over and Done

No pressure. Just doing the right thing so you guys have something to get your jollies with.

Old 11-11-2016, 09:38 PM   #123
DavidBeard
Let this be a warning to anyone who does business with Mike/HerpMasters Inc (why a self-proclaimed "hobbyist" would need an Incorporated business name is beyond me):

If you get screwed, Mike will make things right in 10 years. Maybe. If you post on the BOI about it.

Old 11-11-2016, 09:46 PM   #124
HerpMasters Inc.
Go to Hell

Old 11-11-2016, 10:51 PM   #125
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
why a self-proclaimed "hobbyist" would need an Incorporated business name is beyond me
HerpMasters Inc was created in FL in 2006, and went inactive in 2007.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf hm.pdf (47.0 KB, 41 views)

Old 11-13-2016, 01:43 AM   #126
SobekSerpents
I know you're dense, but this is ridiculous. This WHOLE thread's purpose was to inform everyone about who you are, what you do and how you handle yourself.

Once you get that, you'll understand why all replies to this thread are valid opinions formed based solely off the information contained here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpMasters Inc. View Post
so once again you are commenting on things you know nothing about.

Old 11-13-2016, 01:45 AM   #127
SobekSerpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpMasters Inc. View Post
Go to Hell
Isn't that where you send your customers?

Old 11-13-2016, 01:55 AM   #128
SobekSerpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
HerpMasters Inc was created in FL in 2006, and went inactive in 2007.
Also, he even states in his bio that he has a reptile "business"....
Attached Images

Old 02-01-2017, 05:43 PM   #129
Kingofspades
I was about to sell this guy a pair of toffee Hognose snakes.

Glad I searched.

Old 02-02-2017, 06:51 AM   #130
Kingofspades
So I refunded him his money and told him I would not sell him my toffees. He begged me to reconsider. Blocked his email.
This morning I get the same offer, shipping to the same town in Florida, from Morifeedersllc.

I am almost insulted by how dumb he assumes I am.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
garden of eden reptiles, herpmasters inc., m and j reptiles, michael k. losey, mike losey, mike33569, tegulover1960, tegusrus