Bad Guy REPTILE CITY - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-14-2011, 06:48 PM   #31
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Scarboro View Post
OK James, You have made some claims here and you MAY have told a lie or two. You are going to have to post the tracking # of the shipment that you claimed was 7 day. You also need to present proof of some kind to back up your story. This thread is never going to go away, and right now, you aren't looking so good.
I agree...BUT...

Neither one of them is looking good at this point. Remember...RC can also post that tracking number if the OP is lying... (just saying.)

Old 07-14-2011, 06:55 PM   #32
David Scarboro
Bad Guy X 2? Could be...

Old 07-14-2011, 07:40 PM   #33
MinisaurusReptiles
The 7 day claim is <o)))>< without the tracking number

Old 07-14-2011, 08:03 PM   #34
laterob
There's no such thing as '7-day shipping', is there? There is UPS Ground, but I can't believe that'd take 7 days from Florida OR Texas to Kentucky, even if it's a remote part of Kentucky.

Quote:
Everything is settled! Thanks for posting. Everything is done now. We're going to drop this topic.
Quote:
I am opening up a reptile store here in my home town. I was wondering if anyone had any wholesale list, free supplies, or reptiles they just want to get rid of. ANY help would be nice. Please and Thank You. Please Contact me through
Phone: 606-425-3984
Email:scroggen17@hotmail.com
~Tyler
I think there's more to this than meets the eye.....

Old 07-14-2011, 08:55 PM   #35
Revolution1221
Smelling fishy how fast the OP wanted to end this and avoided all questions about requests for tracking number. You started this thread man you gotta stick with it to the end.

Old 07-14-2011, 08:58 PM   #36
David Scarboro
It would appear

That both parties have slunk off with their tails between their legs. Funny how the same word keeps popping up. Integrity and neither of them seem to have any of it. However, if they would like to return and prove me wrong...

Old 07-14-2011, 09:15 PM   #37
redhood23
I have delt with reptile city once in the past, using their wholesale company (HAHA reptiles) and they actually shipped my reptile order through USPS without any tracking or anything. it actually took 3 days to get here and supposibly they shipped from about 6 hours away from me. The animals arrived alive, but didnt really last to long. I decided never to use them again, but for years they have still been sending me wholesale lists.

Old 07-15-2011, 08:53 AM   #38
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhood23 View Post
I have delt with reptile city once in the past, using their wholesale company (HAHA reptiles) and they actually shipped my reptile order through USPS without any tracking or anything. it actually took 3 days to get here and supposibly they shipped from about 6 hours away from me. The animals arrived alive, but didnt really last to long. I decided never to use them again, but for years they have still been sending me wholesale lists.
I will probably take some heat for this, but shipping ANY reptile in any manner other than over night is cruel and inhumane treatment. I would have no problem handing out severe physical and mental punishment to those who do so.

Old 07-15-2011, 08:57 AM   #39
deborahbroadus
Quote:
I will probably take some heat for this, but shipping ANY reptile in any manner other than over night is cruel and inhumane treatment. I would have no problem handing out severe physical and mental punishment to those who do so.
Anyone that gave you heat for the bolded opinion is NOT someone that should be in the reptile (animal) industry.

(no comment on your reaction to those that do so)...

Old 07-15-2011, 10:01 AM   #40
JColt
Quote:
I agree 100% Next day and properly packaged. I'm of the thought that any animal must be treated with total respect. Even feeders, does not matter if they are newborn or adult should have as much quality of life as possible.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!