Info Al Brown/ Liar - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-31-2011, 03:27 PM   #41
hhmoore
(sorry for the delayed post - had to leave the room for a few, and didn't refresh to see that you had added the emails)

Old 10-31-2011, 03:31 PM   #42
FireStorm
Thanks for posting the emails, Rich. It seems to me that Al still thought that what you wanted were more pictures. I don't mean this as an attack, but I can see how your last email to him may not have gotten a very positive response.

I realize that a month was probably too long for Al to wait to send you the info, but IMO that last email sounded pretty harsh. Given that Al's last email was sent from his blackberry while he was apparently on vacation I can see why he didn't put all the detailed info on the snake in that email.

Personally, I think it would have been nice if Al sent the info sooner, but when he responded that he was on vacation, instead of calling him a liar you could have simply sent back a message clarifying that you were more interested in who produced the "grandparents" of your snake than pictures of them (sorry, I can't think of a better way to word that at the moment). That might have gone over better than calling him a liar and posting this on the BOI right away. In the message he sent on his blackberry, it really doesn't seem like he's trying to avoid giving you the information...

Just trying to give an outside opinion on how the emails come across...

Old 10-31-2011, 03:52 PM   #43
allreptiles1966
I'm not looking for the pics.I needed info like he posted on here today.Thats a form of lineage,right?
No formal document Harold,i know and didnt expect 1 either! But lineage is not 1 set of parents.
He did not send the papers in the first place when he sent me the photo id.Why?He said he would send lineage papers and didnt.He offered me pictures after i complained.His lineage should of been attched to this photo id.imo.
We all know that photo id and lineage are a little different.He bragged that it was 3rd generation and i wanted all info leading up to that.As much as he knows and has,
he posted some.He knew what i wanted,hence the above post by him.He talked all about it on the phone.

Old 10-31-2011, 04:02 PM   #44
allreptiles1966
I dont think Al was sending more paper work.Pictures,yes.
Look,maybe i was harsh, i like my money and its hard earned for me.I didnt want to play games. He knew i was after the great grand, grand parents info,we talked all about it.How important it was i had lineage papers since i was going to breed jungles as a newbie to boa's.

Old 10-31-2011, 04:33 PM   #45
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
I emailed Al again and asked where the lineage papers were,i got the run around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBY View Post
I was on vacation when this was brought to my attention and explianed in a Blackberry email I would be glad to send this info to him when I returned home on Monday October 31, 2011 and was able to get to my cpu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
.I didnt want to play games.

Right now I feel like you maybe played some games with us and you didn't tell the whole truth. I don't know why your seller did not send the pertinent papers immediately after the sale, he should have. But when you asked, he did not give you the runaround, he told you he would send something as soon as he was back from vacation.

What the paperwork should consist of is a matter that several different people have given professional opinions about. But you made it sound like this seller was ignoring you and he was not.

Old 10-31-2011, 05:22 PM   #46
JCCS
Rich, the pertinent information on that snake when it comes to breeding are two things. One, that it's a jungle, which from the photo ID, anyone that knows much about jungles knows that it obviously is a visual jungle. The other thing is that it's het albino. Seeing as the picture of the sire is that of an albino animal, I'd say that it is in fact het for albino.

You are trying to be a pain in the rear end right now and whining for no good reason. In all honesty, paperwork is worthless. The reputation of the breeder behind the paperwork is the only thing backing that paperwork up. You were provided with great paperwork with that animal and are still here whining. I will tell you now Rich, never contact me about buying an animal, I wouldn't deal with the hassle of selling to you.

Chris

Old 10-31-2011, 05:35 PM   #47
AdamWhite
It would be nice to see the grandparents of this boa in the lineage chart. However, it does show the sire and the dame, thus showing the boas lineage.

But from the OP's point of view, those could just be some boa's. He could just be saying those are the parents.

However, I see no reason to distrust him. And. If you dig a little deeper, you could probably find this info on your own.

But, this info could be included in a lineage record. When someone traces their lineage, they don't just stop at their parents.

Old 10-31-2011, 05:57 PM   #48
JCCS
Adam, what's your point? Anyone could say just about any boa is the snake's parents. What use are the grandparents in the lineage in a morph breeding? As long as the parents are provided, life is good.

The paperwork posted by Rich is on par with the best paperwork I've ever received on a morph boa.

Chris

Old 10-31-2011, 06:19 PM   #49
AdamWhite
Okay, I see your point.

Old 10-31-2011, 06:22 PM   #50
AdamWhite
If a snake produces the morph it is het for, why do you need to know who the grandparents are. If the snake does not produce this morph, then you have a problem. Unless that happens, the seller was completely honest with you. The only problem I see is that he promised you both photo's and paper work.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!