Bad Guy Beeger Boxes - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2015, 06:55 PM   #51
5150cham
Chad,
Did your order get shipped out?

Old 03-02-2015, 06:56 PM   #52
grimmassjenkins
No I haven't heard anything

Old 03-02-2015, 06:57 PM   #53
grimmassjenkins
I told debby I would try to cancel the charge back if I get shipping info and didn't hear back

Old 03-02-2015, 07:15 PM   #54
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimmassjenkins View Post
I told debby I would try to cancel the charge back if I get shipping info and didn't hear back
I absolutely think this is not a good idea. I think that the bank may question a second chargeback, but what if you receive the product and it is shoddy? I'm not saying it will be, but wait and get what you ordered before canceling any chargeback.
So far things have not gone well. Don't give away your best defense.

Old 03-02-2015, 07:19 PM   #55
grimmassjenkins
Well I didnt get a response nor did I get a tracking number so I'm just following thru with the charge back.

Old 03-02-2015, 07:28 PM   #56
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I absolutely think this is not a good idea. I think that the bank may question a second chargeback, but what if you receive the product and it is shoddy? I'm not saying it will be, but wait and get what you ordered before canceling any chargeback.
So far things have not gone well. Don't give away your best defense.
So far that is the best advice in this thread. Don't do it!

Old 03-02-2015, 08:15 PM   #57
Jungle Jewels Reptiles
Anyone that has ever done business with us, knows this is not how we normally do business. I am the one that takes care of the internet and I have been dealthy sick for over 2 weeks and was not able to get online for most of it, or make calls.

I had NO internet available to me at the Charlotte show. When speaking to Chad I asked him several times to give me his number, which he did not. Then I got another call and finally fell asleep at 10 pm, again, I could not connect with the internet at the show.

It is our opinion that to order a large custom cage and to be 2 weeks late, is not out of line. It's not like Ross did not call him and speak to him several times about it. And we always do tell people that the shipping times are approximate.

I told him it was shippiing out today and was told he put in a chargeback. He said that if i showed him the tracking number, he would try to reverse it, but like i told him, that is not something we can do at this time.

As far as a repackaged used thermostat, that is absolutley insane. We purchase ours direct from RB and we would have no reason to do that. We would never sell anything used.

We have been in business for over 16 years and we are currently experiencing growing pains. We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused anyone and we are rectifying the issues. As of tomorrow shipments will be 100% caught up and on schedule.

Old 03-02-2015, 08:21 PM   #58
grimmassjenkins
The 3rd missed delivery I did not receive any phone call or communication what so ever until I started posting my issue.

Old 03-02-2015, 08:35 PM   #59
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Jewels Reptiles View Post
Anyone that has ever done business with us, knows this is not how we normally do business. I am the one that takes care of the internet and I have been dealthy sick for over 2 weeks and was not able to get online for most of it, or make calls.

I had NO internet available to me at the Charlotte show. When speaking to Chad I asked him several times to give me his number, which he did not. Then I got another call and finally fell asleep at 10 pm, again, I could not connect with the internet at the show.

It is our opinion that to order a large custom cage and to be 2 weeks late, is not out of line. It's not like Ross did not call him and speak to him several times about it. And we always do tell people that the shipping times are approximate.

I told him it was shippiing out today and was told he put in a chargeback. He said that if i showed him the tracking number, he would try to reverse it, but like i told him, that is not something we can do at this time.

As far as a repackaged used thermostat, that is absolutley insane. We purchase ours direct from RB and we would have no reason to do that. We would never sell anything used.

We have been in business for over 16 years and we are currently experiencing growing pains. We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused anyone and we are rectifying the issues. As of tomorrow shipments will be 100% caught up and on schedule.
Do you and Ross ever speak with one another?

Old 03-02-2015, 08:58 PM   #60
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Jewels Reptiles View Post

That is a backhand apology if I ever heard one. "Stuff happens" as you said in a message today is no way to talk to a customer when you have missed shipping goods that he has already paid for. Also the rack was a good bit more than 2 weeks late. It also sounds like other people have had problems with your products and your response has been to call them a liar or to state that is "absolutely insane" I for one am not buying it. Not one bit. Lose the attitude, make things right for your customers and maybe things will look better.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!