Bad Guy GRIPHEN FLETCHER AKA "FINN DOCHERTY" THIEF, CON ARTIST. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-06-2016, 12:00 AM   #21
zach_24_90
I've known Him for years. He used to ride to shows with me we used to be good friends. He started going downhill pretty quick i know of a couple people he has stolen from. Haven't spoken since a Columbia show in 2014 when he was running jay eaton's venomous table for him and i sat and watched the table for 10 minutes for him while he went to the bathroom or something and at the end of the show $100 ended up missing (from the only animal that got sold the entire show lol) and conveniently I was the one that got blamed. But I guess that's what I get for doing a friend a favor. From what I heard through a mutual friend he's now wanted by FWC for smuggling cites animals, Lacey act violations and more. To the OP if you want to know where you can find him just shoot me a pm I can probably help you out if you need it.

Old 06-16-2016, 02:54 PM   #22
pestodeculo
Just a heads up, this cancerous human to the hobby is trying to sell animals again (highly likely illegally collected).

Old 06-19-2016, 03:39 PM   #23
Black Adder
Chris
It looks like he has the brass to include a tel number in his latest ad, Maybe you can reach him on that to try and get him to do the right thing by you?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=579585

Old 06-19-2016, 08:05 PM   #24
pestodeculo
Kevin, I tried it man. He won't respond.

Old 06-19-2016, 08:52 PM   #25
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Murray View Post
Kevin, I tried it man. He won't respond.

Get a burner phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-19-2016, 09:58 PM   #26
Craig Wyatt
His number is a Jacksonville number. Profile says Miami. Not sure if there is anything to it. Tried to call him. He didn't pick up so I texted him. I don't think he going to text back anymore. But if he does I'll share it.
Attached Images

Old 06-20-2016, 12:08 AM   #27
pestodeculo
This kid is ridiculous, that's not a bad idea Melissa.. He lives with his mom in Jacksonville but he apparently goes back and forth from there to Miami.

Old 06-20-2016, 11:39 AM   #28
Craig Wyatt
My guess is he's not answering any calls expect what he recognizes. I called him lastnight and no answer. I immediately texted him and he responded the next second almost.
He's paranoid.

Old 06-20-2016, 01:10 PM   #29
pestodeculo
He should be! Little birdie told me big brother is watching him..

Old 06-25-2016, 12:16 PM   #30
TeguBuzz
Another ad posted today.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=580274

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!