Bad Guy Jason Antin - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2016, 03:30 AM   #11
Dunner1978
Hopefully this helps!!!

Old 04-20-2016, 03:33 AM   #12
Dennis Hultman
Oh stop it. This isn't your playground. You posted that message in the wrong forum and it was deleted per the rules off this site. This is the correct forum to post information about others. At least you have that part right now.

Next, as Rich just stated you need to clear up everything about your other accounts before you continue posting here.

No, we aren't going to just delete the other accounts. That doesn't happen here. You are required to use your real information on this site and you have created another account with a bogus name. You have used what, a half-dozen names or more? So what is your last name?

So one day you are

Christina kalesnick
Cameron sloan
Christina seely
Christina eby
Christina ebyvseely

Old 04-20-2016, 04:05 AM   #13
Dunner1978
Thumbs down These look sick

He said these are all unhealthy and I should never have a a I animal. Really got plenty kid just paid deposst to Dyna I male. It was a very ice guy so to answer your question well have wit double het. O clue why u think I'm not telling the truth. I am and you are very strange. Bipolar maybe got prozac for that Jason!. Questing me a out on e everything. Since you didn't want to trade I was going to by you female dunner u gil you said you a
Cuc@s$ mokro and a discrace. Your a no1 there Jason

osit with dynanimal
Attached Images

Old 04-20-2016, 04:27 AM   #14
Dunner1978
Let's gets this right

I don't have bogus names, I have a son Cameron, I had a hyphenated name and I'm getting married. Is that alright with you. For the other accounts I have tried to delete them and have asked for help with no word of this ever again until today. So don't acuse me of not using my real info unless you know it for a fact to be true.

I did post in the wrong spot and that was my mistake.....I'm pretty sure it is also stated that you are to treat others with respect. Trust me this is not my playground I am not a child. This was not the way in wanted to spend my day. If you have any advice as to help me delete these as the info I was given by hhmoore was not a email address that I have ever owned
As I said I spoke with hhmoore about this and never heard anything more.

You can try to find reasons that are irrelevant to the real issue is that it's apparently OK to degrade and sexually harass woman while sitting behind a computer on this site which hhmoore commented and I wrote him and again never heard back.

Old 04-20-2016, 04:33 AM   #15
Dunner1978
Just want you to know I got 100 friends 100 different socials sec #s and best 100 different PayPal. Catch Me if you can have friends get dragons. Oh hhmoore I just think your
A punk get a life. I'm ready get.to get booted. BE back sometime and try sticking up for the lj
Little pp!. Of the 1s that pay money. So hh fuck off

Old 04-20-2016, 04:36 AM   #16
Dunner1978
Thank you for forwarding that Lucille this site allows this kind of behavior. Maybe this is a playground. For all you people who pay to be here. This site is a joke and some of the members on here are just as screwed and twisted as all you bitches. Seems this is the best way to get anything across to you people.

Old 04-20-2016, 04:37 AM   #17
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunner1978 View Post
I'm pretty sure it is also stated that you are to treat others with respect.
The private message you sent me was not respectful. I have forwarded it to a moderator and the site owner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunner1978 View Post
degrade and sexually harass woman while sitting behind a computer on this site
You seem to be making a lot of wild accusations with zero proof. You are still not making sense but you persist in being inflammatory and discourteous. If you do have issues, it is possible to post them in an ordinary, businesslike, cohesive manner.

Old 04-20-2016, 04:43 AM   #18
hhmoore
Christina,
I might as well address the name issue here, since you're making claims about my actions - Please confirm your identity by sending a copy of your driver's license (or other government issued ID) to faunaIDchecker@yahoo.com - you may obscure the ID number. Before you resist, I'll remind you that real names are required on this site...and you have already used several different ones. If you don't want to play by the rules, you aren't wanted here. You have 24 hrs to comply. Should you choose not to do so, your remaining accounts will be banned.
For the sake of clarity, I'll mention now that the above step will not mean that you can continue using this new account. Please resume use of your beardychic account for posting here. Dunner1978 will be merged into that one (as were the Easton142 and kalesnick222 accounts).

Old 04-20-2016, 04:47 AM   #19
hhmoore
Looks like I took too long with that post...
TTFN

Old 04-20-2016, 07:03 AM   #20
Black Adder
Cant say as she will be missed because I do not think she made ONE coherent post ever.
Unless you count the couple she decided to be wholly antagonistic and profane of course.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!