Inquiry POSSIBLE STOLEN RAPTORS BEING SOLD IN USA BY CHRIS KEENEY - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-26-2016, 09:47 AM   #41
KeenEnterprises
Don't understand how to resolve I see my last name is not showing also need to link proof since you seem to be admin or only acting as such link me to booth and I shall do fix issue and upload docs from federal government agency.

Old 06-26-2016, 09:49 AM   #42
nickolasanastasiou
I sent you a message last night with instructions on how to proceed regarding your name. Stop posting immediately and follow them. Then wait until things have been amended and harmonized before you proceed to post further.

Old 06-26-2016, 09:53 AM   #43
KeenEnterprises
Please hit gallery proof for photo evidence these animals are not stolen also Dept of Homeland security Agricultural Division , and Fish and wildlife will be providing additional notices that I fallowed and executed our agreement to the tee.

Old 06-26-2016, 09:57 AM   #44
nickolasanastasiou
Have a nap to provide time for sorting out your account issues.

To the other invested parties-

He will be allowed to continue involvement and discussion once his account matters have been rectified. He was reading moderator instructions about as well as he had been writing his posts.

Old 06-26-2016, 10:00 AM   #45
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeenEnterprises View Post
your just here for rumor .
Actually, I requested facts from you. Perhaps you will provide them when you return from your ban.

Old 06-26-2016, 10:03 AM   #46
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeenEnterprises View Post
Please hit gallery proof for photo evidence these animals are not stolen also Dept of Homeland security Agricultural Division , and Fish and wildlife will be providing additional notices that I fallowed and executed our agreement to the tee.
You need to bring facts here, this forum is a permanent record. So far, you've provided a lot of heat but no light.

Old 06-26-2016, 11:00 AM   #47
eabele
Chris,

It's kind of strange that you wouldn't just pick up the phone when I call you or just talk about this in private FB messages like we were used to. Anyway, it's good to have you talking. It's all out in the open now, this hasn't been my choice, I have been very patient with you, especially this last month. I have never stated anything that is not true. You are keeping my animals in your possession against my will and you have offered them online while they are not yours to sell.

1. You have not paid for the snakes you are selling or keeping me away from. You paid for the pair that are at Kevins now + you paid another (appr.) $4.500 of your personal payment plan. I am not denying your payments, so you don't have to proof that. We both know that a pair of 2014 Raptors is not $4.500. I advertise them at $12.500. So by paying $4.500 they are not yours.

2. We agreed on a payment plan on a total of 8 animals (6 for your personal collection + 2 for Kevins) of the snakes I've sent you. We both know you still have to pay $28.400 before they are yours.

3. Besides that I have sent you 10 extra animals for the US market. They are not yours, they are mine, you were only keeping them until they are sold and you would get paid for your service. We agreed that I could ask them back whenever I felt like it and you agreed to coöperate.

4. You now pretend to be selling only 1.1, which you falsely claim to be yours (see point 1), but everyone knows this isn't true. Your ads contains pictures of way more animals then just 1 pair and you offer more than 1.1 in PM's you send when people inquire. People are sending me screenshots of you offering multiple Raptors. Everything is documented.

5. Besides you are making a total fool of yourself, I cannot believe you think this is a way to make money. I just hope you come to senses. The Boa world is relatively small. The Raptors are totally new, just a very few are in the States. No one will be successful when they buy stolen animals, nor will you ever be successful when you do things like this. It's a crime to steal animals and it's a crime to buy stolen animals. Everyone knows or will know about this situation now.

Last but not least, again, it's not too late to end this. You could either pay me in full or return my animals. I could have them picked up at your house and this whole thing is over. If you feel you own the 1.1 you are referring to, we should talk about that. Certainly $4500 is not enough for the 2014 pair, but I again I am not denying your payments, so we could come to a reasonable agreement.

Just call me or message me back so we can solve this situation.

Thanks, Eabele.

Old 06-26-2016, 12:35 PM   #48
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by eabele View Post
Chris,

It's kind of strange that you wouldn't just pick up the phone when I call you or just talk about this in private FB messages like we were used to. Anyway, it's good to have you talking. It's all out in the open now, this hasn't been my choice, I have been very patient with you, especially this last month. I have never stated anything that is not true. You are keeping my animals in your possession against my will and you have offered them online while they are not yours to sell.

1. You have not paid for the snakes you are selling or keeping me away from. You paid for the pair that are at Kevins now + you paid another (appr.) $4.500 of your personal payment plan. I am not denying your payments, so you don't have to proof that. We both know that a pair of 2014 Raptors is not $4.500. I advertise them at $12.500. So by paying $4.500 they are not yours.

2. We agreed on a payment plan on a total of 8 animals (6 for your personal collection + 2 for Kevins) of the snakes I've sent you. We both know you still have to pay $28.400 before they are yours.

3. Besides that I have sent you 10 extra animals for the US market. They are not yours, they are mine, you were only keeping them until they are sold and you would get paid for your service. We agreed that I could ask them back whenever I felt like it and you agreed to coöperate.

4. You now pretend to be selling only 1.1, which you falsely claim to be yours (see point 1), but everyone knows this isn't true. Your ads contains pictures of way more animals then just 1 pair and you offer more than 1.1 in PM's you send when people inquire. People are sending me screenshots of you offering multiple Raptors. Everything is documented.

5. Besides you are making a total fool of yourself, I cannot believe you think this is a way to make money. I just hope you come to senses. The Boa world is relatively small. The Raptors are totally new, just a very few are in the States. No one will be successful when they buy stolen animals, nor will you ever be successful when you do things like this. It's a crime to steal animals and it's a crime to buy stolen animals. Everyone knows or will know about this situation now.

Last but not least, again, it's not too late to end this. You could either pay me in full or return my animals. I could have them picked up at your house and this whole thing is over. If you feel you own the 1.1 you are referring to, we should talk about that. Certainly $4500 is not enough for the 2014 pair, but I again I am not denying your payments, so we could come to a reasonable agreement.

Just call me or message me back so we can solve this situation.

Thanks, Eabele.
Eabele,
You are a much bigger man than I, or most that I know or have met, to handle this with the patience & understanding of Jobe, and the CLASS, of no other!

Myself & most others would be cussing & screaming at this point.

My hats off to you!

The VERY BEST of LUCK to you with this situation!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 06-26-2016, 01:53 PM   #49
BeauBoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by eabele View Post
And yes Chris unblocked me for a couple of minutes and then threatened me, like you see in Kevins post.

This is such a terrible situation and he could still solve it. He only has to give back the snakes, I will have it picked up at his house if he wants...
Eabele, I am so sorry you are having to deal with this. I sincerely hope that the BOI and assorted reptile forums that will (undoubty) carry this story will help to resolve this.
I urge you to post whatever collaborating evidence you have, as the more information you provide, the better.
Best Wishes!
~Beau

Old 06-26-2016, 02:31 PM   #50
Snake-Queen
Chris is having issues contacting Webslave to resolve is name issues. I am waiting on an email address to give to him.

I have seen the documents that he is going to upload here, but I'm not sure what I am looking at, as I have never imported anything.

I have no side in this, I am waiting to see all sides and proof (with an explanation from someone who knows these things).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!