Bad Guy SCAMMER!!! Jay Mcnight / Jason Ciconne/ Franklin Chams Chams/SCAMMER - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-17-2016, 05:10 PM   #31
Craig Wyatt
You are reading this at this exact moment so there are no excuses for you. Feel free to text me or we can do it right here. Don't care I need to hear something from you.
Attached Images

Old 08-17-2016, 05:10 PM   #32
Mister Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
Someone was talking to me about taking him to small claims court. Next Monday or Tuesday I'm going down to my local court house and seeing what my options are. This is pretty much $1000. That's a lot of money.
I'm am fighting this with PayPal on my side but it's altamately up to his credit card company's.
There is no way you will EVER get satisfaction from Small Claims... for "only" $1000, it will take far more from you than you will get out of it. Small Claims, if you "win", is simply a judge agreeing with you that you are owed an amount of money. Nothing more. It's civil, not criminal... the person cannot be arrested if they don't pay you... none of that crap you see on TV. The judge simply agrees with you... no one writes you a check, the judgement is not "money in the bank".

In fact, to GET the money in your bank, YOU are responsible for collecting it. this means involving people that will take a large portion of it as collection payment, or working with their local Sheriff's Office to get a writ of garnishment, but that stuff varies state to state. Long story short, you will give far more than $1000 worth of "yourself" to get that money. You MUST fight the chargeback if you want the best chance of getting back what's rightfully yours.

Old 08-17-2016, 05:16 PM   #33
Craig Wyatt
I really wish you would have sent that in a PM. Now this scammer is going to feel like there's nothing I can do. I do appreciate the info though.
I am not powerless and I will prove it in one fashion or another eventually. If I can't get what's owed to me I will make sure this cost him in lost sales. I have another idea in my head too but I'm not dumb enough to post it.

Old 08-17-2016, 05:44 PM   #34
Mister Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
I really wish you would have sent that in a PM. Now this scammer is going to feel like there's nothing I can do. I do appreciate the info though.
I am not powerless and I will prove it in one fashion or another eventually. If I can't get what's owed to me I will make sure this cost him in lost sales. I have another idea in my head too but I'm not dumb enough to post it.
Oh, please. If you thought about it for a minute, you'd realize I posted that for YOUR benefit, not his. He already has your money and your animals, how can I possibly make his situation more advantageous than it already is? I was trying to talk YOU out of the impossible situation you could quickly get mired in should you choose to go that route, because 99.9% of people that talk about "suing someone" or "taking them to court" have absolutely no idea what's really involved, and seem surprised that the judge doesn't write them a check when they decide in their "favor". You might actually see your money again if you show PayPal and the CC company your evidence from just this very thread. You will never see your money without losing far more than $1K in time, stress, frustration, and incidental costs.

But, you know, you're welcome...

Old 08-17-2016, 05:52 PM   #35
Craig Wyatt
Jay the simple fact that your reading this and not replying screams volumes about you.
I know your trying to think up some outlandish story to save yourself.
I'm also waiting for you to post pictures of random chameleons that I did not send you. I got you pegged. I can see brand new profiles being created right now. People look out for August 16 join dates that are fighting for him. That will be him hiding behind a fake profile.
How bout instead of concocting some huge lie you just do the right thing.
Ya know when you called me with all your BS lies I could have just said F-off. I would have had every right to because I sent you good stuff. But I didn't. I took the high road and offered a full refund on a bogus claim. And I'll always offer that no matter how wrong someone is. It's no big deal just to undo what's done. Everyone walks away whole and no one feels screwed. Just good business.

Old 08-17-2016, 06:00 PM   #36
juliasara
With small claims it is possible to have the court costs added into the judgement and while it's not criminal they can attach the persons paychecks if they aren't paying the weekly amount they are ordered to pay. It's not like you have to pay a lawyer, the only fees you have to pay are to file the paper work. I really don't think it's a lost cause to try to sue Jay for the $1000. You'll have to invest some time into it tho.

Old 08-17-2016, 06:04 PM   #37
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Internet View Post
Oh, please. If you thought about it for a minute, you'd realize I posted that for YOUR benefit, not his. He already has your money and your animals, how can I possibly make his situation more advantageous than it already is? I was trying to talk YOU out of the impossible situation you could quickly get mired in should you choose to go that route, because 99.9% of people that talk about "suing someone" or "taking them to court" have absolutely no idea what's really involved, and seem surprised that the judge doesn't write them a check when they decide in their "favor". You might actually see your money again if you show PayPal and the CC company your evidence from just this very thread. You will never see your money without losing far more than $1K in time, stress, frustration, and incidental costs.

But, you know, you're welcome...
I here ya. Believe me I do. But the court house is close to me and I have extra time in the beginning of the week. Even if I'm able to get a court date I would get some pleasure out of making Jay come down here. Wether he comes or not well that's to be seen. Plus all I'm doing is spit balling right now. If I listened to everyone that said I couldn't do something I would have no idea of what I really could do. I can do lots of stuff that others can't do. And others can do lots of stuff that I can't do. But it I don't try I won't know.
Like I said the court house is close and I have time to kill early next week. If it works it works and if it doesn't I know I tried and I won't wonder what I could have done.

Old 08-17-2016, 06:19 PM   #38
Craig Wyatt
Incase you have seen him before but your not sure it's the same guy. This is Jay.
Attached Images

Old 08-17-2016, 06:20 PM   #39
Craig Wyatt
Full face shot with glasses
Attached Images

Old 08-17-2016, 06:21 PM   #40
Craig Wyatt
And here he is without glasses. Maybe each look has a different name. Who knows??!!
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!