Bad Guy Greg DeCurtis aka Gregory Austin - disputes valid charges - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2016, 07:53 PM   #11
Gecko Ranch
Square has been extremely unhelpful. I got only automated responses from them after following their steps. When it came to submitting things, I was only able to submit a few things and not all this due to their restrictive response submission format. I noted that in my submission. I then sent a request for their dispute team to get back with me on this issue 8/23/16. Still have heard nothing and sent another request to them today.

Old 08-27-2016, 08:08 PM   #12
Lucille
Find the corporate main address and send a registered letter with your info and proof. Be courteous but tell them that you had additional information and there was no way to add it in and would they please help.

Old 08-28-2016, 11:08 AM   #13
Gecko Ranch
Here's an ambiguous reply I got from my e-mail about dropping the dispute I posted above.
Attached Images

Old 08-28-2016, 11:53 AM   #14
JButera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko Ranch View Post
Here's an ambiguous reply I got from my e-mail about dropping the dispute I posted above.
Why is it address 'Dear Bev or Greg'?

Old 08-28-2016, 12:04 PM   #15
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by JButera View Post
Why is it address 'Dear Bev or Greg'?

In the original post, he stated that Greg talked to him and ordered the animals, but it was Beverly's CC that was used.

This is not completely uncommon.

Old 08-28-2016, 12:52 PM   #16
JButera
Quote:
Originally Posted by CwnAnnwn View Post
In the original post, he stated that Greg talked to him and ordered the animals, but it was Beverly's CC that was used.

This is not completely uncommon.
I understand, but shouldn't it say 'Dear Julie'? Perhaps the email was accidently forwarded by Greg or Bev from another seller they're scamming.

Old 08-28-2016, 01:02 PM   #17
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko Ranch View Post
What was the email address that email originated from? Or did you send that email to Bev/Greg, and their response is the "Ok will email Monday afternoon"?

Either way DO NOT drop anything.

Here's some links to square (you might have already been through these, but if not then they're here.)

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/arti...yment-disputes

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/contact

Old 08-28-2016, 01:22 PM   #18
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by JButera View Post
I understand, but shouldn't it say 'Dear Julie'? Perhaps the email was accidently forwarded by Greg or Bev from another seller they're scamming.
Here is what I got out of it. I could be wrong.

Below the black text, there is blue text that says.

On Aug 27, 2016 at 6:44pm, Bev Austin email redacted wrote

ok will email monday afternoon.

To which Julia wrote back in the black text,

Dear Bev or Greg

To me, it seems that Ms Austin is trying to undo the dispute on the CC. And Ms Bergman is saying, you don't need to wait until the weekend, you can do it now.

But I could be wrong.

Old 08-28-2016, 01:34 PM   #19
JButera
Quote:
Originally Posted by CwnAnnwn View Post
Here is what I got out of it. I could be wrong.

Below the black text, there is blue text that says.

On Aug 27, 2016 at 6:44pm, Bev Austin email redacted wrote

ok will email monday afternoon.

To which Julia wrote back in the black text,

Dear Bev or Greg

To me, it seems that Ms Austin is trying to undo the dispute on the CC. And Ms Bergman is saying, you don't need to wait until the weekend, you can do it now.

But I could be wrong.
Julie stated the email was a reply, apparently, to an email Julie sent to Greg and/or Bev?

Old 08-28-2016, 04:30 PM   #20
Gecko Ranch
Yes Bev (Beverly) was in the first order that did not go through. I suspect this is a Mom or Grandma. Their reply was in response to the original e-mail I did send them that I posted here. Very cryptic indeed. We'll see what happens if they drop the dispute or not.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!