Inquiry Member: Tintpimp - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-12-2016, 03:08 PM   #1
John7429
Member: Tintpimp

Ref thread: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=585335

I paid for this monitor TWO months ago and have been strung along with excuses for not shipping yet. I've been very patient as he has had decent communication with me over the weeks. It's been over a week since I've heard from him now and I'm running out of patience.

Has anyone dealt with him? Can someone run is ip address to confirm his address? I have his phone number and home address. I am considering sending some friends there to to see if I need to take next steps.

Payment:

Some context:

PLEASE NOTE: I am not looking for replies that say "that sucks" or "should have known better". I'm looking for help in terms of people that may have dealt with him and/or know how I can reach him.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:10 PM   #2
Robert Walker
In addition to leaving your comment on his "classified" ad, you can:
1. Send him a Private Message via Fauna
2. Send him an email via Fauna
3. Post a link on his personal Fauna page to this BOI. He was just here 3 days ago.

I'd start with that first. If you decide to take the next steps, after steps1-3, and aggressively "hunt" him down, then publish his phone number and address. Only a Moderator can do an IP check for you.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:14 PM   #3
John7429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
In addition to leaving your comment on his "classified" ad, you can:
1. Send him a Private Message via Fauna
2. Send him an email via Fauna
3. Post a link on his personal Fauna page to this BOI. He was just here 3 days ago.

I'd start with that first. If you decide to take the next steps, after steps1-3, and aggressively "hunt" him down, then publish his phone number and address. Only a Moderator can do an IP check for you.
1. Inbox full
2. Done.
3. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r.php?u=161670

I am asking a moderator to look up his IP.

Thanks for the tips. Lets hope I hear back soon.

Old 10-12-2016, 10:27 PM   #4
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by John7429 View Post
Can someone run is ip address to confirm his address?
I'm only posting a portion right now, but it would appear that your guy is who he says he is. As for him not responding and not shipping, well, that is a different story...
Attached Images

Old 10-12-2016, 10:30 PM   #5
John7429
Yes. Ecotint from Vegas also lists his as a previous employee.

I'm not in doubt that he exists... I just want my damn lizard.

Old 10-12-2016, 10:33 PM   #6
John7429
He had to show ID with his full name and address in order to collect the funds transferred through Walmart

Old 10-12-2016, 10:41 PM   #7
Robert Walker
Quote:
Ecotint from Vegas
There are always ways to contact him. You will have to decide when your patience has "really" expired.
Attached Images

Old 10-12-2016, 10:49 PM   #8
John7429
Quote:
There are always ways to contact him. You will have to decide when your patience has "really" expired.
Not sure what you mean by that. The expiration of my patience is what generated this thread. I've always been willing to work with him. My texts prove that. But when someone doesn't respond for over a week, NOBODY in their right mind would sit still.

Old 10-12-2016, 11:04 PM   #9
Robert Walker
Quote:
Not sure what you mean by that. The expiration of my patience is what generated this thread.
There is expired and then there is "really" expired:

Expired = I'm tired of being jerked around, but I still hold out hope that I'll get my lizard. I'll make a fuss on the BOI and hopefully the seller will come to his senses. I don't want to burn any bridges yet.

"Really" Expired = The seller has screwed me over and I realize it. I realize that I'm not going to see my animal ever and never was. I just want my money back and even that is most likely a lost cause. I am willing to press every button I can by posting his address/phone/email etc.

Old 10-12-2016, 11:10 PM   #10
John7429
Quote:
There is expired and then there is "really" expired:

Expired = I'm tired of being jerked around, but I still hold out hope that I'll get my lizard. I'll make a fuss on the BOI and hopefully the seller will come to his senses. I don't want to burn any bridges yet.

"Really" Expired = The seller has screwed me over and I realize it. I realize that I'm not going to see my animal ever and never was. I just want my money back and even that is most likely a lost cause. I am willing to press every button I can by posting his address/phone/email etc.
LoL. Thanks for the explanation. I am at expired. I've been patient so far and have no desire to ruin any possibility of getting my animal by being rash now.

Another concern/reason for this thread is that I have travel plans to Asia coming up in just over a week. If I cannot get her here before then, I will need to request a delay until the middle of November. I have friends taking care of my animals while I'm gone but have no desire to have any animals arrive in my absence.

<sigh>

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!