Mike Losley- Loser-Fraud-Liar - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-27-2009, 01:13 AM   #91
Hawk7
Mr. Losey:

It doesn't matter how much time has passed since you screwed someone in a deal. If you didn't have a conscious & if you were an adult 3 years ago, then you suddenly or gradually have not now grew such a conscious. Get it? If you were rotten then, you are still rotten. Only an extraordinary person can change such a major character flaw & then, only with great effort, over a long period of time.

Unlike most folks , though, when reading your initial posts to David three years ago, it was apparent to me that you were not somebody I would want to ever make a deal or buy from-- The point is, you're that same person who messed somebody else over in a transaction . . . and you continue to taunt the victim. You are not a honorable person. Anybody who reads this thread and then buys from you or trades with you is a fool.

Chris Hawk
N.E. Alabama

Old 09-13-2009, 06:28 PM   #92
David_Means
Just wanted everyone to know, Mike Losey is posting ads in the classified section.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=146952
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=146951
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=146949

Old 09-13-2009, 09:54 PM   #93
xreptilesx
wow this guy is true scum, and with a trader rating of -1 still trying to sell reptiles wtf? I just have one simple question, not only the fraud and hardships you cause other people but how can you treat another living creature like this? Now most of us breed reptiles for fun and try to make a little money on the side, but we can all se what he does. Burn in hell scumbag

Old 08-02-2010, 10:32 PM   #94
xPantherx
I just did a sale to him. Perhaps he can use it as a chance to redeem his BOI reputation.

I should have searched this forum prior to the deal I presume.

Kai

Old 08-02-2010, 11:11 PM   #95
David_Means
Quote:
Originally Posted by xPantherx View Post
I just did a sale to him. Perhaps he can use it as a chance to redeem his BOI reputation.

I should have searched this forum prior to the deal I presume.

Kai
Kai,

I really hope Mike has changed his ways and learned proper husbandry for the reptiles he keeps/flips, but I fear he hasn't. I can't help but feel sorry for the animals you sent him. On another note, it's been four years and Mike hasn't paid me what is owes. I believe before he can even start to redeem his reputation, he needs to right old wrongs.

David

Old 08-02-2010, 11:22 PM   #96
xPantherx
I'm honestly hoping that I don't have a reason to regret having made this shipment. From now on, I'll make sure I check the BOI first. For me, this trade is about providing the animals I care about with a good home when they leave my home. In many cases, they become pets, not just livestock.

Damnit. I even included the left over mice I didn't use up.

Kai

Old 08-03-2010, 10:43 AM   #97
navigator1998
This david guy seams like someone we have in Kansas City, he addvertises on craigslist and always talks smack. He lives in Topeka Ks and will never tell people that. His Name is Chris Brandenburg! Always addvertises ball python morphs. Beware of this guy if you ever hear from him!! Morphs have been proven junk and fake. This david guy needs his head examined.

Old 08-03-2010, 11:16 AM   #98
David_Means
Quote:
Originally Posted by navigator1998 View Post
This david guy seams like someone we have in Kansas City, he addvertises on craigslist and always talks smack. He lives in Topeka Ks and will never tell people that. His Name is Chris Brandenburg! Always addvertises ball python morphs. Beware of this guy if you ever hear from him!! Morphs have been proven junk and fake. This david guy needs his head examined.
Chris,

Please, before you post in a thread, read it first. What you posted makes no sense. This thread is about Mike Losey of Riverview, FL.

Old 08-03-2010, 12:33 PM   #99
HerpMasters Inc.
Kai you have nothing to worry about

Kai: Thanks for shipping the snake and the excellent correspondence. Believe me you have nothing to worry about as far as my husbandry practices go with animals. I keep very few and are for my personal collection only now. I never did this as a full time business. This guy David Means is a piece of work. He was offered many solutions to the issue and kept wanting and demanding more even to the extent that he was calling Presidents and VP of my full time employment saying stuff about me. So I thank you for the vote of confidence and I will send pics if you want, to show the excellent care the hoggie will receive. I dont know if you are selling as a business or just a hobbyist but beware of the David Means out there. He likes to cruise the message boards and has for 4 years kept bringing this post to the top. So the bottom line is no I will not pay him for anything because I owe him nothing. Bottom line end of the story. Thanks again.

Old 08-03-2010, 01:01 PM   #100
David_Means
WOW, really Mike? You "offered many solutions to the issue"? Like what? I've only ever wanted to be made whole for the deal we had. I never called your Presidents and VP. You really haven't changed in four years, have you? Still telling lies. If you husbandry practices are so good, how about explaining the condition of the carpets you sent me back.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
garden of eden reptiles, herpmasters inc., m and j reptiles, michael k. losey, mike losey, mike33569, tegulover1960, tegusrus