Info Boaphile cages NOT lizard safe. Do NOT purchase for lizards. - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-26-2010, 03:00 AM   #61
Dinosaur
What would make an exposed bulb safe for a snake?

Old 12-26-2010, 09:53 AM   #62
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinosaur View Post
What would make an exposed bulb safe for a snake?
Making it an UNexposed bulb.

IE: putting a wire cage around it so the animal can't come in direct contact with it.

Old 12-27-2010, 02:24 PM   #63
HopingForBabies
I always wondered about those metal cages. They are an inch or two away from the bulb,wouldn't they heat up too?

Old 12-27-2010, 02:53 PM   #64
monkeywrench133
They'll get warm, but not enough to cause any burns.

Old 12-28-2010, 02:09 PM   #65
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy65 View Post
I actually made a big mistake here. It wasn't Dav. I got him mixed up with someone else. (Sorry Dav!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy65 View Post
Jeff is not aware of this thread yet.

The only email I saved was the last one I wrote, that he didn't reply to:
From 08.18.2010:

Hi Jeff,

I'm sure you remember me. I'm the one that had to completely modify your cages so my iguanas wouldn't get burned by the light fixtures. I do hope you are no longer selling these cages to lizard people. However, the snakes are doing well in another one of your cages.

The reason I am writing today is to show you that one of the hinges completely broke off. This is unacceptable. Please let me know what can be done to make this right.

Thank you.

- Lizzy Leff Schuster
The first quote isn't the only mistake you have made here. You have your profile signed as "Elizabeth Leff", yet you signed the above shown email as "Lizzy Leff Schuster". Obviously there is a discrepancy here that needs to be resolved if you have any intention of having any credibility on this site. Using your REAL name is not optional in utilizing the BOI. If you want to make accusations against another and yet want to remain anonymous in the process, then this site is just not for you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boaphile, iguana cage, lizard, lizards, snakes