Wanted Trading Balls for Boaphiles!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 11-12-2014, 03:29 PM   #1
EmanuelLeFuente
Talking Trading Balls for Boaphiles!!!!

LOOKING TO TRADE FOR (2) BOAPHILES 4 OR 3 FEET WIDE BY 2 FEET DEEP AND 1 FOOT HIGH. I HAVE THE LISTED BALL PYTHON BELOW FOR TRADE. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 1(224)(735)(ONE FIVE ONE THREE). I would like 2 boaphiles for the female and three or more boaphiles for the male.

Selling or trading a female Mojave Spider(2 genes) Ball at 550g with a nice appetite. She is a gorgeous snake that needs a new home. Gorgeous snake and very high yellow sides.
Also selling or trading the Male Black Lesser Pewter (3 genes) at 600g+. He eats like a pro and is a very gorgeous snake. Super nice and has never striked at anyone, but his food. Ready for a new home.
Will only trade for boaphile type cages (stackable). Located in illinois can meet half way for reasonable price.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball python, boaphile, enclosures, mojave spider, stackable