SOLD!! Large adult male Northern Pine Snake, impressive specimen! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2016, 07:50 PM   #1
Black Adder
Large adult male Northern Pine Snake, impressive specimen!

Had plans for this guy but decided to stay with mexican and black pines for breeding so he just does not fit the plan for now.
Large adult male Northern Pine snake
About 6.5 ft and a good 6lb, very healthy appetite, takes ft small rats regular.
Very very tame, do not think he has once hissed or puffed up even when reaching in to get hold of him.
Had him about 2 years and I got him from a very good colleague whose animals I would buy and trust any day of the year.
I have never bred him and I do not think he was bred previously.
Just a very fine impressive Northern pine for sale.
$150 plus actual shipping

SOLD
THANKS AGAIN KATHY!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-09-2016, 01:14 AM   #2
Humble308
Jeez that last picture has me thumbing for my wallet, what a gorgeous looking Pit. Whoever gets this will be lucky!

Old 08-09-2016, 07:44 AM   #3
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble308 View Post
Jeez that last picture has me thumbing for my wallet, what a gorgeous looking Pit. Whoever gets this will be lucky!
Thank you for the very kind words Derek!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread