Karma not working properly. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 08-05-2017, 02:45 PM   #1
Guy Castro
Karma not working properly.

Tried to give karma to Robert (moderator) a couple months ago,and I would keep getting the "spread it around" message,even though I did give others karma. Fast forward to today,and the issue still remains!

Old 08-05-2017, 09:36 PM   #2
WebSlave
You have to leave karma for 6 other members before you can leave karma for the same person. From what I can see, you have only done that for 5 other members. Try leaving karma for someone else, then try Robert again and see if that works.

Sorry, but had some people playing karma tag a while back, and I had to make that more difficult for them to do. Damn shame that I have to make rules to stop kids that affects the adults too.

Old 08-06-2017, 06:02 AM   #3
Guy Castro
Didn't know that...thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!