Bad Guy Brandon Greene - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2017, 10:02 PM   #71
Redsky29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
I see a big red X introducing this thread. The alleged mistake, being forgiven because the OP got more than she bargained for? I wouldn't sell a maggot to this person.
That's your opinion and the way you sound you wouldn't get the option... I don't buy from rude people so no worries there...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
 
Old 09-15-2017, 10:05 PM   #72
Redsky29
Btw who said anything wss forgiven.... am I happier tsy I didn't get screwed totally of course I am who wouldn't be...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
 
Old 09-15-2017, 10:44 PM   #73
tlmoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
I see a big red X introducing this thread. The alleged mistake, being forgiven because the OP got more than she bargained for? I wouldn't sell a maggot to this person.
This seems unnecessarily harsh...the seller did sell a mis-sexed animal and has refused to do anything about it. The fact that the error worked out to the OP's benefit (which she didn't know at the beginning of the thread) does not give the seller a free pass on his mistake.

Had the animal really been male I wouldn't agree with a bad guy post - but in this case he did make the error and hasn't been willing to fix it. Not someone I would want to buy from.
 
Old 09-16-2017, 10:16 PM   #74
Snake-Queen
Chris, the seller is definitely one to avoid. When the buyer had questions, he refused to communicate. He sold a mis-sexed animal & has refused to even comment on it. It has only worked out for the buyer, because she already bought another male.
Yes, she got a female at a great price, not her fault the seller made a mistake.
 
Old 09-17-2017, 10:05 PM   #75
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Chris, the seller is definitely one to avoid. When the buyer had questions, he refused to communicate. He sold a mis-sexed animal & has refused to even comment on it. It has only worked out for the buyer, because she already bought another male.
Yes, she got a female at a great price, not her fault the seller made a mistake.
Duly noted. I would not buy from accused either. I see a problem on both sides. Everything comes out in the wash. I cant predict the future, but I have a feeling these two names will be in the, mayhem style, limelight again in the not-so-distant future. Wink, wink...hope I'm wrong.
 
Old 09-18-2017, 06:25 AM   #76
Redsky29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Duly noted. I would not buy from accused either. I see a problem on both sides. Everything comes out in the wash. I cant predict the future, but I have a feeling these two names will be in the, mayhem style, limelight again in the not-so-distant future. Wink, wink...hope I'm wrong.
Right because you have esp or even know either of us lol. You know nothing about me so don't talk like you do....
 
Old 09-18-2017, 10:28 PM   #77
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsky29 View Post
Right because you have esp or even know either of us lol. You know nothing about me so don't talk like you do....
That was no mistake. I gave you positive karma for the last six words of your post. YOU GO GIRL!
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brandon C, Brandon Collier, Exceptional Reptiles courtanee Board of Inquiry® 0 05-27-2015 07:44 PM
Danielle Susan Dionne and Jennifer Emoke Greene j_dunlavy Board of Inquiry® 0 07-25-2014 05:06 PM
Brandon Collier (Brandon C) of Exceptional Reptiles Labecanda Board of Inquiry® 1 09-21-2013 01:26 AM
Corey Greene? jawcrc@sbcglobal.net Board of Inquiry® 0 08-12-2004 09:02 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:16 AM.




Ebates Coupons and Cash Back



TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.03612709 seconds with 13 queries
Content copyrighted ©2002-2014, FaunaClassifieds, LLC