Bradypodium thamnobates Nottingham Rd - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-16-2016, 11:36 AM   #11
markpulawski
2 week old babies

Old 01-16-2016, 11:37 AM   #12
markpulawski
2 day old baby

Old 01-16-2016, 03:30 PM   #13
nickolasanastasiou
Nice babies.

Do you ever plan to try brumating any of them? I have found accounts of that to be interesting (although I am sure it would give me significant anxiety to execute).

Old 01-16-2016, 05:33 PM   #14
markpulawski
My day geckos, since kept outside I consider them going through brumation (though 90 degree days in December created a couple of Borbonica clutches) but these guys are inside and though usually 8 - 10 degrees cooler many days I would not consider that a real "off season", I do feed a bit less now. I actually put them both outside today and without trying to humanize animals I could tell they loved it, I may as well as given them towels and a lawn chair. I also put the baby container outside on sunny days for an hour or 2 and they stay the same as the parents, in the sun resting with little to no movement, while all have the opportunity to find shade.
I like you love the dwarf species of animals...Egyptian tortoises have always been on my wish list, and I love reading up on the micro geckos and even the dwarf tarantula's. A long time ago I was lucky enough to have some Myniobates out of Colombia and Costa Rica with the Amphibian ARK project (the Costa Rican animals that is), they were so cool...with the husbandry and supplements of today I am sure I would be breeding F3's and 4's of those today but sadly tons of eggs produced no babies.

Old 01-24-2016, 09:19 AM   #15
markpulawski
18 days old, I think the litter is 3.2 most of the time

Old 01-30-2016, 06:52 AM   #16
markpulawski
At 3 weeks, some showing some nice color.

Old 02-16-2016, 11:11 AM   #17
FCExotics
Interested in selling a pair?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-16-2016, 01:45 PM   #18
nickolasanastasiou
Franco, sections other than the classifieds are considered inappropriate for seeking a purchase. Please utilize PMs or emails.

Old 02-16-2016, 06:48 PM   #19
markpulawski
Thanks Nick but the first hopeful pair I gave to a friend of my son, he had to spend about $400 to get his set up and supplies going so off they went this weekend and he is super stoked....hopefully another convert The other 3 will go to some friends as well, just people who i know can take care of them and more importantly good people who do the right thing. The next litter i will sell and advertise at about 10 weeks of age, she is once again getting big.

Old 02-21-2016, 11:06 AM   #20
markpulawski
At 6 weeks, hard to believe this is anything but a male

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!