2017 Nashville repticon july 29 and 30 questions - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Other Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-06-2017, 05:21 PM   #1
Hermitharry
2017 Nashville repticon july 29 and 30 questions

am going to the Nashville repticon on july 29 and 30th and had some questions.
1. Is there any advantage to going both days iv already purchased the online tickets with the vip Saturday but as i live in bowling green ky ill be driving the days of the expo and wanted to know if i should make the trip twice.
2.i have a sort of shopping list im looking for and was wondering if anyone would know the likelihood of finding them and how much i should pay i know the worth is what your willing to pay but there is still a wow you ver paid number somewhere my list is as follows
1.BRB
2.Black mexican king
3.reversed stripe cal.king
And last is some w.hognose anaconda
Thank you for any info you have and sorry if this is in wrong thread

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Old 06-09-2017, 10:05 PM   #2
Donald C
From my experience with Repticon shows, some vendors lower prices on the second day if they really want to drop some inventory.

I don't know that particular Repticon, but you can find a list of vendors registered for the event on the Repticon website. From there, you can research the ones you're interested in and find out what kinds of stuff they tend to sell. You can also reach out to them prior to the show and see if they have or know someone that has what you are looking.

Old 06-09-2017, 10:23 PM   #3
Hermitharry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald C View Post
From my experience with Repticon shows, some vendors lower prices on the second day if they really want to drop some inventory.

I don't know that particular Repticon, but you can find a list of vendors registered for the event on the Repticon website. From there, you can research the ones you're interested in and find out what kinds of stuff they tend to sell. You can also reach out to them prior to the show and see if they have or know someone that has what you are looking.
Ty

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!