For Sale Leachianus: F2 "Het Snowflake" pair (male and female) and pure Nuu Ana male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 11-29-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
syntheticreality
Leachianus: F2 "Het Snowflake" pair (male and female) and pure Nuu Ana male

I am located in upstate NY and am looking to sell my leachie collection. I have a pair of "f2 het snowflake" from Philipe de Vosjoli. I purchased them a little over two years ago as small juveniles. The female is currently 124 grams and the male 73 grams.

I also have a 54 gram male Nuu Ana from Clark's geckos that I purchased a year and a half ago as a tiny juvenile. It is from Phillipe de Vosjoli lines.

They have all been very well cared for and fed the various powdered rhacodactylus diets. The occasional cricket has been fed as well. I have not "power fed" them as I have become far too busy to breed them, so I was in no hurry to make them grow. I am sad to let them go, but my current schedule simply does not afford them the attention that I know others could provide.

The following album has pictures of the female "het snowflake" and the male Nuu Ami. The male snowflake is nearly identical to the female. These are daytime pictures in poor lighting and do not show off the colors very well, but we all know how impressive these guys can look. None of them have been paired with or exposed to one another.

Here are pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/4553600...7627756893775/
The first 6 are snowflake female, 7-10 are Nuu Ana male and the last 3 are the snowflake male

I have decided that I will CONSIDER an amazon tree boa/python for trade (+ appropriate cash) for the remaining (Pure Male Nuu Ana) leachie. I prefer cash, but I am open to considering this.

Prices (do not include shipping):
Pure Male Nuu Ana - $500
Male f2 "het snowflake" - $525
Female f2 "het snowflake" - $525

f2 "het snowflake" pair - $950 -- SALE PENDING ON SNOWFLAKE PAIR
All three - $1300

They will be shipped using FedEx overnight in an insulated shipping box. I have plenty of experience shipping through my local FedEx hub and have a good relationship with the manager there from extensive leopard gecko breeding and shipping experience. I will guarantee live arrival.

I have been out of breeding and selling geckos for a while, so I based these prices on the rarity of these particular geckos and the relative prices I see on the market currently. If other SIMILAR geckos are going for significantly less, I am certainly willing to negotiate on price.

The best way to reach me is by email at jasonmgreene at gmail dot com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!