Inquiry DENNIS BOMILA OF BRIDGEWATER, MASS. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-31-2009, 10:13 AM   #1
kbsnakeyez
Question DENNIS BOMILA OF BRIDGEWATER, MASS.

Anyone do biz w/ Dennis? If so... How was he? Thanks.

Bruce Smith

Old 08-31-2009, 01:29 PM   #2
Shadera
I bought from him last year, and other than sending me a wrong-sex mojave (boy that was supposed to be a girl and I didn't check until waaaaay later until I was trying to do a trade) Dennis was great to deal with. The sex thing was my fault, I now check animals as soon as they come in - mistakes can be and are made often I've found and it's not usually due to the seller trying to pull one over. I don't think he intentionally sent me two boys, and I never contacted him about it.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=boimila

Old 08-31-2009, 06:16 PM   #3
waltah!
I picked up a really great breeder Pastel male last year from Dennis. He's a really great animal and produced some very nice looking babies this year. Top notch from my experience with him.

Old 09-11-2009, 01:37 PM   #4
Dennis Boimila
Hi my name is Dennis Boimila. I joined fauna a couple days ago. while looking around the site I found the above posts about me. Shadera Lorrain / Magickal Morphs is a very nice lady and was very kind to me in her post considering I screwed up on the sex of a snake she bought from me last year. As she states she never told me about the mistake and I didn't know until last night when I found this tread. I called Shadera today and have offered her several options so I can make this right for her. I hope Shadera will find one of my options acceptable to her. At the very least I owe her the $50.00 difference she paid for the female that turned out to be a male. Fixing my mistake is the right thing to do and I will find a way to make this right.
Thanks Dennis Boimila ADSsnakes

Old 09-11-2009, 05:38 PM   #5
repsrul
Dennis
Just for you to come on here and admit to your mistake shows you are one of the GOOD GUYS! Mistakes happen we are only human. I look forward to the trade I am making with Andy on Sunday.

Old 09-11-2009, 10:04 PM   #6
waltah!
That would be called Customer Service.....lots of other folks could learn a thing or two about it.
Dennis, you struck me as a stand up kind of guy when I met you last year and picked up that bp. Glad to see I was right.

Old 09-11-2009, 10:12 PM   #7
Mooing Tricycle
That is pretty dang cool!!!

Old 09-12-2009, 05:55 AM   #8
kbsnakeyez
Hello,

I just recieved my pinstripe from Dennis a few day's ago. She came with the biggest appetite since........ First day after 12hrs of travel she "HAMMERED" 2 small mice.... And so far so good!!! I thank you Dennis for the excellent service!! Will definitly be doing biz again!!Here is a pic of her after her meals...... Again thank you DENNIS!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-12-2009, 11:13 AM   #9
Dennis Boimila
Hi Everyone. Thank you for the compliments I realy appriciate all the positive feedback from my customers. Great news. Shadera has accepted one of my options and I will be sending her a replacement Mojave Female (for sure this time) next week. Shadera is a great lady and she made it easy for me to make this right. I think in cases like this if both parties keep a cool head most breeders will step up and do the right thing. Also till the other day I thought I had a perfect record with my customers. So if I have ever done anything to anyone don't be shy tell me. If you are honest with me I will find a way to make it right.
Again Thanks Everyone Dennis Boimila.

Old 09-12-2009, 02:12 PM   #10
repsrul
Dennis, I agree with everything you said here about Shadera. If more people handled themselves the way she did and not blow things out of the water things would get resolved a lot easier. Kudos to both of you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Boimila View Post
Hi Everyone. Thank you for the compliments I realy appriciate all the positive feedback from my customers. Great news. Shadera has accepted one of my options and I will be sending her a replacement Mojave Female (for sure this time) next week. Shadera is a great lady and she made it easy for me to make this right. I think in cases like this if both parties keep a cool head most breeders will step up and do the right thing. Also till the other day I thought I had a perfect record with my customers. So if I have ever done anything to anyone don't be shy tell me. If you are honest with me I will find a way to make it right.
Again Thanks Everyone Dennis Boimila.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!