SOLD!! Super Dwarf Retics For Sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2018, 09:16 PM   #1
Addiction
Super Dwarf Retics For Sale

Hey folks,

Looks like the military is sending us to where retics are a no no Due to this, I am looking to sell the only two retics that I have in my collection. They both appear to be perfectly healthy and are eating like they should, and both are easily handled outside of their cages. I've had these animals for about 8 months or so.

1.0 2017 25% SD Platinum Mochino SOLD!!! (Produced by Garrett Hartle)
He is ~4 feet and just turned 1 year old this month. He is a bit of a pusher, and he does have a spot currently on his front upper jaw that shows it from pushing hard enough to impact a tooth. It has since been removed, cleaned and he's perfectly healthy otherwise! (it's relatively small area/spot - if you are familiar with retics, you know how it goes with male pushers from time to time). He takes f/t small rats, and could potentially be ready to breed this year.

0.1 2014 50% SD Golden Child het Purple SOLD!!! (Produced by Michael Powell)
She is ~8.5-9 feet and 16 lbs. She turns 4 years old in April, and she went off food this winter, so she should be ready to breed this season no problem! She just went back on food and takes f/t jumbo rats.

Please send me a PM for more details or to make an offer. I can ship them when the weather gets a bit warmer here (probably within the next 2-4 weeks, and I would need to order the shipping materials). Until then, local sales are preferred. Thanks!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-19-2018, 01:17 PM   #2
Addiction
Will discuss all reasonable offers! Don't be shy =)
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-22-2018, 02:17 PM   #3
Addiction
Added prices to the original posting. I am very motivated to sell these in advance of my upcoming transfer, so lets talk!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-22-2018, 05:37 PM   #4
markusbee
Pm sent.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Old 03-22-2018, 05:41 PM   #5
Addiction
Quote:
Originally Posted by markusbee View Post
Pm sent.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Responded!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread