Info Beware of Brenda Gotts? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-14-2009, 11:04 AM   #1
Ed Clark
Beware of Brenda Gotts?

They seem to be getting more Americanized.

The shipping agent is always a give away.

Quote:
RE: Message about: Exceptional CB 2008 Het Albino Females.Wednesday, January 14, 2009 12:33 AM
From: "Brenda Gotts" <brendagotts429@live.com>Add sender to Contacts To: cmrcpythons@yahoo.comHello,
Thanks so much for your reply, will money orders be alright for you as mode of payment because am not local to bring CASH. Though it will take 2-3 days for payment to get to you, but will surely make sure i mailed it out asap in case you need the money urgently, meanwhile I'm going to add $20 to your money when sending it for you to keep it in my favor. i live at 913 Peters Pl, Everett WA 98203

As per pick-up, I will take care of that through a shipping agent i use, so you don't have to bother yourself about the shipping, just be sincere by telling me the real condition of it and you may provide your full Name, Address and with your cell number in which money order will be made out for you as i don't want to waste much of your time.

I will await your respond soon. Thanks

Brenda

Old 01-14-2009, 11:09 AM   #2
hissnherps
I also received a couple of exactly worded emails from this person.
Arlon Delorge

Old 01-14-2009, 02:51 PM   #3
ReptileAddictions
DITTO

RE: Message about: KENYAN and ANERYTHRISTIC KENYANTuesday, January 13, 2009 9:37 PM
From: "Brenda Gotts" <brendagotts429@live.com>Add sender to Contacts To: dragonlady99212@yahoo.comHello,
Thanks so much for your reply, will money orders be alright for you as mode of payment because am not local to bring CASH. Though it will take 2-3 days for payment to get to you, but will surely make sure i mailed it out asap in case you need the money urgently, meanwhile I'm going to add $20 to your money when sending it for you to keep it in my favor. I will take the two.

As per pick-up, I will take care of that through a shipping agent i use, so you don't have to bother yourself about the shipping, just be sincere by telling me the real condition of it and you may provide your full Name, Address and with your cell number in which money order will be made out for you as i don't want to waste much of your time.

I will await your respond soon. Thanks
Brenda

Old 02-12-2009, 12:12 PM   #4
clehrer
I also got this exactly worded message, what is going on?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!