Bad Guy Clint Connor (klonedskillz) - Scammer - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-21-2010, 01:01 PM   #61
sagespyder@yahoo.com
Let us know if he ever makes right. I'm not getting into buying snakes, yet.. But I like to watch out for possible scams as much as possible.

Old 10-21-2010, 01:34 PM   #62
Focal
Definitely will!!

Old 10-23-2010, 04:00 PM   #63
twh49801
why all the silence clint ???

Old 10-24-2010, 02:42 AM   #64
SIGNATURE DESIGN EXOTICS
why is it that scammers always blame shipping on there wives? if you are selling the product you should be sure your wife knows and gets every detail or just do it yourself!!!

Old 10-24-2010, 12:49 PM   #65
sagespyder@yahoo.com
LOL!! I do all the shipping, I can't let me husband do it, he doesn't know where the fedex drop off is. He helps but I do the majority since he is in the navy and I have done this before working for someone else. Anyone who may have to do shipping should know who, what, where, and how.

Besides some people just want a scapegoat.

Old 10-24-2010, 09:59 PM   #66
SIGNATURE DESIGN EXOTICS
sorry didnt mean to be sexist i just ment what you said if you are the seller you sould do it yourself or have someone who knows what there doing. at least take the time to show your partner or who ever how its done. its realy not rocket science. ship to the address get a track number.lol

Old 10-24-2010, 11:20 PM   #67
sagespyder@yahoo.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptileman25 View Post
sorry didnt mean to be sexist i just ment what you said if you are the seller you sould do it yourself or have someone who knows what there doing. at least take the time to show your partner or who ever how its done. its realy not rocket science. ship to the address get a track number.lol
LOL!! I didn't take it as sexist I just thought it was funny is all. None the less to me it still sounds like a scape goat. I took my husband along with me for my last shipment so he can see what it is that I do. Not that I would need him to do it but if something untold happens then I know that he atleast knows where the drop off is since I can do everything else :P

Old 10-28-2010, 07:49 AM   #68
Focal
He still hasn't replied to me or even logged on here in weeks. I think it's safe to say he's avoiding the situation and plans on not returning. I think one less dishonest person on here is worth my lost money.

Thanks Clint.

Old 10-28-2010, 11:06 AM   #69
Chrisw
Nick, have you filed a claim with paypal yet? Its time to if you have not, I am sure you will get denied the claim and will need to file through your credit card.

Best of luck.

Old 10-28-2010, 12:21 PM   #70
Focal
Paypal gave me some excuse about it not being for eBay goods or something like that. I'm gonna call Visa soon but because he sent me the snake, he can just say the herpstat was in that package and provide those tracking numbers. Hopefully I can just give Visa a link to this thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!