Bad Guy Clint Connor (klonedskillz) - Scammer - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-01-2012, 11:25 AM   #81
klonedskillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
What specific steps (include a timeline please) are in your plans to 'make this right'?
as soon as Focal aka Nick Carl gets online and reads his PM that i sent him and also posted here, and when we discusse how to make this right, i will be more then happy to keep everything on this thread so everyone can see

Old 09-01-2012, 11:27 AM   #82
JayCee
Quote:
should not be posted as negitive in my negitive thread
You offered to sell someone a snake that did not belong to you. I just happened to see the picture posted here and because of the neck stripe I recognized the snake.

Quote:
i can see now that you did get the wrong snake and im VERY sorry for that
But if you would have sent him the "right snake", it would have been the one that didn't actually belong to you.

Old 09-01-2012, 11:36 AM   #83
klonedskillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCee View Post
You offered to sell someone a snake that did not belong to you. I just happened to see the picture posted here and because of the neck stripe I recognized the snake.

But if you would have sent him the "right snake", it would have been the one that didn't actually belong to you.
Nick M. Braught me 5 adult breed females 2 of witch i did not take pictures Because i was told they where yours except i didn't even know who you where till now, so on that note and its been a long time but i perty sure i was miss informed on witch 2 where yours!

Old 09-01-2012, 11:43 AM   #84
klonedskillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Clint, you are reading the thread, and it is not a difficult question unless your claim to want to make things right was not truthful.

klonedskillz
Kloned Morphs
Trader Rating: (-1) [Rate This User!]
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: 09-01-2012 10:20 AM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread Clint Connor (klonedskillz) - Scammer
im not here to start fights, but your a little impatient, and the page don't refresh intill i hit refresh,

Old 09-01-2012, 11:53 AM   #85
JayCee
Quote:
its been a long time but i perty sure i was miss informed on witch 2 where yours!
Mistakes happen.

Like I said before, Nick and I worked out a deal so we're good.

Old 09-01-2012, 11:57 AM   #86
klonedskillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCee View Post
Mistakes happen.

Like I said before, Nick and I worked out a deal so we're good.
Im glad, and sorry for any problems you may of had

Old 09-05-2012, 06:06 PM   #87
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by klonedskillz View Post
Hello Nick
Its been a long time since i have been around, or even on here or the net for that matter, back then i was going through some perty rough stuff, and was not out to screw anyone if i was why would i have sent you out a snake?
and looking at my bad guy thread i can see now that you did get the wrong snake and im VERY sorry for that, At the time all the females i had did lay eggs that year,
as for the herpstat did you ever recieve it or your money back? I will swear on my life that it went out when i said it did, i know its been a long time,
But i want you to know how truelly sorry i am, and i did not just dissapere to avoid any of this, you can choose to belive me or not its up to you but at that time i was looseing/lost my house my job everything, and when i did just vanish i was in an ER bed for a while, then homeless,
I Have Finally got off that Island and just now starting to get back on my feet,
i have just started a job aug 1st, and things are finally starting to look up, i will post this same message in my BOA thread,,,,,,
But i wanted you to be the first to know how truelly sorry i am that this went sour, im not that kind of person and don't want to be that kind of person i do have a conscious, and want to make this right,

Truelly Sorry
Clint Connor
No, I never received anything for the Herpstat.

As for the the "disappearing" in the bold above, you do realize you use the same screen name on all the forums you browse, right? You didn't stop surfing the forums of your other hobbies, like motorcycles, airsoft, or camera builds.

Old 09-05-2012, 06:17 PM   #88
Lucille
Quote:
as soon as Focal aka Nick Carl gets online and reads his PM that i sent him and also posted here, and when we discusse how to make this right, i will be more then happy to keep everything on this thread so everyone can see
Quote:
im not here to start fights, but your a little impatient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
No, I never received anything for the Herpstat.

As for the the "disappearing" in the bold above, you do realize you use the same screen name on all the forums you browse, right? You didn't stop surfing the forums of your other hobbies, like motorcycles, airsoft, or camera builds.
Dude, I see. You were cruising around looking for stuff to buy even after you had not taken care of business.
'Little impatient' doesn't begin to describe how I feel about you mewling like a little baby girlie about how sorry you are, obviously expecting everyone to say oh it's OK, while you continue to surf for new stuff.

Stop mewling, grow a pair, and refund Nick's money

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!