Carpets, ATB's and GTp's - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 07-04-2013, 03:01 PM   #1
HD Dragons
Carpets, ATB's and GTp's

I can be contacted by email croydond@yahoo.com or by phone @ 503-545-2846.
I would like to sell all the carpets as a group but you can still email me if you are interested in a certain one or pair.
I am asking $2500 shipped for the group of carpets.
2011 Female Carmel Jag produced by Nick Mutton. I have heard that some jags have a twitch this one does not.

2010 Female IJ produced by Ed Lilly

2010 IJ Male produced by Ed Lilly Clutch mate to the female

2012 Pure Jungle Carpet Female produced by Nick Mutton

2012 Pure Jungle Carpet Zebra male produced by Nick Mutton

I also have two 2010 Male garden color ATBs that I would be willing to through in with any purchase for free if the buyer would be interested I would let you choose one.

2012 Male Amazon Tree Boa produced by myself-$200 shipped

2012 unsexed ATB produced by myself $200 shipped

2012 unsexed ATB produced by myself $100 shipped

2012 Female Tiger morph ATB - This female and its siblings are really coloring up. $1500 shipped

2012 Banded Gila Monster unsexed produced by Sandro Dipinto. This was the pick of the clutch very nice color on this one so far. Local sales only on this one I have no experience shipping venomous, but I am willing to travel 3 or 4 hours from Portland Oregon. $1200

2007 Proven Male ( MM.07.14) He was produced by Macial Mendez from his Tony Montana x Greta pairing. $400 shipped

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!